Recent

Author Topic: proper Yaxis design with panes  (Read 11402 times)

wp

Re: proper Yaxis design with panes
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2015, 04:56:50 pm »
And the rest? The bug can be somewhere else. Please post a complete compilable project which shows the error (you can skip the data file this time).

How is it supposed to work? Use the mouse wheel, ok. But which pane is supposed to zoom? Horizontally, or vertically, or both, or according to the selection in the combobox?
Lazarus trunk / fpc 3.0.4 / all 32-bit on Win-10

frederic

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2015, 05:33:38 pm »
wp ,
you misunderstood me

in the projects i send to this forum it worked.(btw it is leftaxis3 which axis have to be automatically scaled as succesfully done there).

The code and settings of the forums testproject where transferred to my application with the only difference of having other series

in my own application however the described failure came up but i could not find other differences with test project where  it worked.

Therefore a more general question where to look for in such a situation

frederic

wp

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2015, 05:45:07 pm »
Sorry then I cannot help you. You have an example which is working, therefore you know that your task can principally be fulfilled with TAChart. If your main application is not working then the bug must be in there. Compare procedure by procedure, look at all object inspector settings. If you don't find any difference, backup the project into a new folder, erase the chart and redo it again step by step, thinking carefully about what you are doing.
Lazarus trunk / fpc 3.0.4 / all 32-bit on Win-10

frederic

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2015, 08:43:36 pm »
wp

thanks for the advice . i keep searching

frederic