Recent

Author Topic: New component to LazReport view but nothing prints.  (Read 4391 times)

andersonscinfo

New component to LazReport view but nothing prints.
« on: March 22, 2015, 05:15:51 pm »
Hello , I am trying to make a qrcode component to lazreport , it appears on the display , but does not print , I'll post the code attached here if someone can take a look I'm grateful .

Att .
Anderson Junior

jesusr

Re: New component to LazReport view but nothing prints.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 05:15:13 am »
It prints here. Maybe you mean that on exporting to PDF it doesn't show the qrcode?

andersonscinfo

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 12:09:15 pm »
Hello , thanks for replying , actually prints , not only export to pdf or html for , need an internal procedure to do the conversion , internal which I refer is within the export units to pdf and html .

another question , it would be interesting to change the lr_barc.pas and add qrcode off or make a barcode component lazreport without any connection with the lr_barc.pas ?

Att .
Anderson Junior

jesusr

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 09:19:11 pm »
I'm sorry I do not completely understand what you say but in revision 48545 the existing TfrBarcodeView class has been renamed to TfrCustomBarcodeView, so if you derive TfrQrCodeView from TfrCustomBarcodeView instead of TfrView and implement GenerateBitmap to return what CreateQrCode returns, pdf exporter will be able to create pdf's with QrCodes.

If you made the license of QrCode support unit the same as LazReport, feel free to submit a patch for adding it into LazReport.

andersonscinfo

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 10:08:04 pm »
English
Hello , I apologize that I'm using google translator , I'll try to improve .

I made a small component using the TPictureView , he is functional , but I will follow your advice , for this you must also change the barcode.pas , which also does not support QRCode , it would be a great honor to be accepted by the community after it's done .

Once you have a draft can post here for you to check out ?

ps: Attached this component that made ​​using the TPictureView .

Att .
Anderson Junior

Português
Ola, eu que peço desculpas, estou usando google tradutor, vou tentar melhorar.

Eu fiz um pequeno componente usando o TPictureView, ele esta funcional, mas vou seguir seu conselho, para isso também será necessário alterações no barcode.pas, que também não tem suporte para QrCode, seria uma grande honra que fosse aceito pela comunidade depois de pronto.

Assim que tiver algum rascunho posso postar aqui para você dar uma olhada?

ps: Em anexo esta o componente que fiz usando o TPictureView.

Att.
Anderson Junior

TinyPortal © 2005-2018