Recent

Author Topic: Castle Game Engine 5.1.1 release - Spine (2D animations), Android, more!  (Read 32595 times)

michalis

• Castle Game Engine
Re: Castle Game Engine 5.1.1 release - Spine (2D animations), Android, more!
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2015, 03:14:19 pm »
I've downloaded demos and quite many projects raise exception that png lib is missing (tried on Windows).

You need to download and place the appropriate DLL files alongside the exe files (or somewhere on your $PATH). Also, like Eugene writes, make sure that you use 32-bit dlls for 32-bit exe files, and 64-bit dlls for 64-bit exe files. The links to download DLLs are mentioned on http://castle-engine.sourceforge.net/engine.php#section_download_src, at "Remember to install required libraries" section.

mercury

Re: Castle Game Engine 5.1.1 release - Spine (2D animations), Android, more!
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2015, 03:15:09 am »
* The left label is LabelB. There, the local characters are missing. To tell what's wrong, I would have to see how do you generate TextureFont_msyh_24. If you use texturefont2pascal with correct --sample-text parameter it should work. Remember that the shell script where you do it must correctly understand your string as UTF-8 too, otherwise our code will not see the original UTF-8 codes. I know that bash on Linux works fine for this.

I upload the generating bat (code page is UTF-8).

You mean that OnTimer sometimes does not work? That is an unfortunate problem of LCL that we really cannot avoid. See castle_game_engine/src/components/castlecontrol.pas , at TCastleApplicationIdle.ApplicationIdle , comment "With Done := true..." for explanation. This is a wontfix, until LCL provides a better API to control this.

I advice using our own OnUpdate methods (like TCastleControl.OnUpdate) for continous work. Do perform something every X miliseconds, just measure the time passed (in TCastleControl.OnUpdate you have the amount of seconds passed since last TCastleControl.OnUpdate, in CastleControl1.Fps.UpdateSecondsPassed). This way you can easily do your own timed events, without the need for LCL OnTimer.

I mean when I click the CastleControl1 once the OnTimer effect once.
When I click the CastleControl1 twice the OnTimer effect twice.
No click the OnTimer never work.
This doesn't happen in other LCL program.
Am I clear?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 03:17:17 am by mercury »

TinyPortal © 2005-2018