Recent

Author Topic: [Help/LazReport] I can't print images | Não consigo imprimir imagens  (Read 5965 times)

jolimar

Hi, i'm newbie in programming and i made a report on LazReport with a company's logo on the left corner, some company information on the top, and on the middle customer's info loaded from DB. When i try to export it do PDF file it works fine, but when I try to send to printer, it prints everything but logo. Is there any way to print images on lazreport?
Note: The logo is a PNG file and I'm using an external *.lrf file because i don't know how to store it in form.  The Printer is Kyocera Ecosys FS-1120D
Sorry for my bad English.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olá pessoal, sou novato na área de programação e fiz um relário usando o componente LazReport com uma logomarca da empresa alinhado no topo a esquerda, as informações da empresa no topo, e logo abaixo os dados dos clientes que vem do banco de dados. quando eu tento exportar para PDF funciona legal, mas na hora de imprimir o relatório, a logo da empresa não aparece no papel impresso, existe alguma forma de imprimir imagens no LazReport?
Obs: A logo está no formato PNG e estou usando um arquivo *.lrf externo.
Obs2: A impressora é uma Kyocera Ecosys FS-1120D

jesusr

Re: [Help/LazReport] I can't print images | Não consigo imprimir imagens
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 12:37:22 am »
That is strange, are you sure the image is within the printer/paper printable area?

jolimar

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 12:53:25 am »
Yes, I'm sure it's within printable area, because i tried out to place the logo at the center of the report just to be sure.

ahiggins

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 01:02:21 am »
I've had a similar issue with a newer version of lazreport, if you use a JPEG image does it print?

jesusr

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2014, 01:14:03 am »
Please submit a bug report with a sample project (and report. Don't forget lazarus & fpc version and OS), I will take a look.

jolimar

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2014, 01:16:03 am »
Hi Ahiggins, no i didn't try to use JPGE image yet, but i will try asap, because i don't have any printer at home, and i need to compile and send it by email to my office.

jolimar

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2014, 02:08:51 am »
Hey jesusr, thank you for your help, i attached all project file.

I use Lazarus IDE v1.2.2, FPC 2.6.4 and OS Windows 8.1.

But i just tried to print at my office running Windows XP Service Pack 3.
The application has username and password.
Uses guest as username and password.

You can download project file at https://ibivqw.dm2302.livefilestore.com/y2m10KpXTkU211yzUBk-csngSmOURXuYpQnmNoBKz20j4OlNO4B3dm3G38fneajeIylHkzrY51MXaLVm5P2sXBdV6Zg9xtyK71oBNt7w1E-SNk/ReciboEletronico.rar?download&psid=1

I uploaded on OneDrive because its size.

jesusr

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2014, 06:33:41 am »
I'm sorry, the link doesn't work, this is the Opera error message:

No se ha encontrado la dirección:

Ha intentado acceder a la dirección https://ibivqw.dm2302.livefilestore.com/y2m10KpXTkU211yzUBk-csngSmOURXuYpQnmNoBKz20j4OlNO4B3dm3G38fneajeIylHkzrY51MXaLVm5P2sXBdV6Zg9xtyK71oBNt7w1E-SNk/ReciboEletronico.rar?download&psid=1, que no está disponible en este momento. Asegúrese de que la dirección web (URL) está escrita correctamente y luego recargue la página.

jolimar

BigChimp

• Add to the wiki - it's free ;)
    • FPCUp, PaperTiger scanning and other open source projects
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2014, 11:32:47 am »
i don't have any printer at home
For testing, you can install a virtual printer like PDFCreator that "prints" to a pdf file...
Want quicker answers to your questions? Read http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Faq#What_is_the_correct_way_to_ask_questions_in_the_forum.3F

Open source including papertiger OCR/PDF scanning:
https://bitbucket.org/reiniero

Lazarus trunk+FPC trunk x86, Windows x64 unless otherwise specified

jolimar

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2014, 12:09:16 pm »
BigChimp
For testing, you can install a virtual printer like PDFCreator that "prints" to a pdf file.
I tried to use PDFCreator at school and it works fine, but when i use a real printer (Kyocera Ecosys FS-1120D),  the company logo is not printed.

Note: I didn't try on other printer model.
I attached two image: preview.JPG (LazReport) and print_preview.JPG (Printer Preview)

TinyPortal © 2005-2018