Recent

Author Topic: Latest FPC Android binaries  (Read 9490 times)

marcov

• Administrator
  • FPC developer.
Re: Latest FPC Android binaries
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2014, 09:38:29 am »
The .ppu is generated before the .o. So that would mean that while the assembler ends, the compiler doesn't detect that (or the assembler hangs, or waits for key).

The question will probably be what is different wrt output with that file then with other files, since it compiles many before OK.

Hmm, so the -ppu is generated before the .o, I did not know that, but then why I cannot see the .ppu in the package unit folder?

My bad. I meant the ppu is not generated FROM the .o.  They are independent results. The conclusion is the same however, probably
the assembler stage somehow either doesn't finish, or doesn't get detected as finished. If it hangs, can you see the assembler in taskmgr?

p.s. I don't use android, so I only know general crosscompiling.

Daniello

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2014, 06:58:49 pm »
Hi Danielo, yo can try TrueTom solution:

1. I got the (*.7z)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/laz4android/files/laz4android1.3-43585-FPC2.7.1-New.7z/download

2. Then I extracted it to C:\laz4android13

3. I edited "build.bat" as:

SET FPC_BIN_PATH=C:\laz4android13

4. Execute "build.bat"
jmpessoa, thanks, I tried your link, still did not work.
Your file contains a 2.7.1 Windows FPC, so I tried with this one, still hangs in the same place.

You could report a bug in the bug tracker with all relevant output (the -v output, used revisions, NDK version) etc. Hopefully it will get fixed.

Yeah, I'll do this!

Daniello

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2014, 07:12:18 pm »
My bad. I meant the ppu is not generated FROM the .o.  They are independent results. The conclusion is the same however, probably
the assembler stage somehow either doesn't finish, or doesn't get detected as finished. If it hangs, can you see the assembler in taskmgr?

p.s. I don't use android, so I only know general crosscompiling.

I just checked task manager, indeed the assembler does not finished, it is still running, stopping it makes the compilation stop with an error.
Why it hangs, I have no idea, when executed separately it works.
I will try making a proxy assembler, that redirects output to the real one, and when detects this file just skips it, let's see what happens

TinyPortal © 2005-2018