Forum > BGRABitmap and LazPaint

New version of BGRABitmap

<< < (131/131)

funlw65:
bgrasvgimagelist unit (from dev-bgrabitmap) fails to compile with fpc-3.2.3...
The error messages are:

--- Quote ---bgrasvgimagelist.pas(168,57) Error: Illegal qualifier
bgrasvgimagelist.pas(181,35) Error: Illegal qualifier
--- End quote ---
pointing to "i.ToString"

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---procedure TBGRASVGImageList.Load(const XMLConf: TXMLConfig);var  i, j, index: integer;begin  try    FItems.Clear;    j := XMLConf.GetValue('Count', 0);    for i := 0 to j - 1 do    begin      index := FItems.Add(TStringList.Create);      FItems[index].Text := XMLConf.GetValue('Item' + i.ToString + '/SVG', '');    end;  finally  end;end; procedure TBGRASVGImageList.Save(const XMLConf: TXMLConfig);var  i: integer;begin  try    XMLConf.SetValue('Count', FItems.Count);    for i := 0 to FItems.Count - 1 do      XMLConf.SetValue('Item' + i.ToString + '/SVG', FItems[i].Text);  finally  end;end;  
Lazarus stopped compiling, don't know if there are more files affected... I looked at the repository and saw that only previously reported file has been patched... that means that the BGRABitmap has not been fully tested yet with 3.2.3 or 3.3.1 versions?

circular:
bgrasvgimagelist.pas is rather in dev-bgracontrols.

The error is similar, a regression from the compiler regarding type helpers.

You can replace "i.ToString" by "IntToStr(i)". Does it fix the problem?

Not sure about BGRAControls, but personally I use stable FPC.

Using the development branch of FPC can cause some strange errors like this one.

lainz:
> Not sure about BGRAControls, but personally I use stable FPC.

When I do bgracontrols I use stable FPC too.

funlw65:

--- Quote from: circular on November 17, 2022, 07:53:45 am ---bgrasvgimagelist.pas is rather in dev-bgracontrols.

The error is similar, a regression from the compiler regarding type helpers.

You can replace "i.ToString" by "IntToStr(i)". Does it fix the problem?

Not sure about BGRAControls, but personally I use stable FPC.

Using the development branch of FPC can cause some strange errors like this one.

--- End quote ---

So, these fixes will be unnecessary when  the development version will be fixed? Well, I'm not so much into 3.3.1 fpc as I am into 3.2.3-fixes... Still, don't want to have a Frankenstein BGRABitmap version, I'll stick with the stable version for now. Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version