Forum > Windows CE

Lazarus project does not run on windows ce

(1/8) > >>

robinhodemorais:
Good morning,

I have a project to create for windows mobile and recently read on the internet that I can create with Lazarus, was very happy because I program in Delphi, but Lazarus 1.2.0 and downloaded the modified Target OS (T) for WinCE, Target CPU family (-P) for arm and Target for ARMv5 processor and added the Stored LCLWidgetType wince in IDE, I found that all these procedures have created a hello world and put on my Motorola MC2180 mobile computer with the following specifications:

Processor (CPU)
Marvell PXA 320 624 MHz

Operating system (OS)
Microsoft Windows Embedded CE6.0 Core; Microsoft Windows Embedded CE6.0 Pro (MC2180 only)

and he does not run, I tried to install an emulator and also did not succeed and come through the forum asking for help.

Could anyone help me?

Thank you.

JZS:
Anything to look at to figure what you tried?

It all lies in what you put in your code, and what result you had when tried to run on the target device.
Without giving some clue no one will be able to help.
Provide something (excerpt code, error messages) in order to have more eyes examining it.

robinhodemorais:
I created a hello world just to run, but he is no error, or run the program...

unit Unit1;

{$mode objfpc}{$H+}

interface

uses
  Classes, SysUtils, FileUtil, Forms, Controls, Graphics, Dialogs, StdCtrls;

type

{ TForm1 }

TForm1 = class(TForm)
    Button1: TButton;
    procedure Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
    procedure FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
  private
    { private declarations }
  public
    { public declarations }
  end;

var
  Form1: TForm1;

implementation

{$R *.lfm}

{ TForm1 }

procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
begin
  ShowMessage('Hello World');
end;

procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
begin

end;

end.

JZS:
Your code is fine. Step 1, checked.
Now only the configuration that you set is left to review.

>  no error, or run
That's strange, how you can tell even if your program has started in the first place?
Do you have any settings on your device that blocks the unknown publishers' applications?

Since it's a "Hello World" example, just start a new project-reconfigure the options as stated below:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Windows_CE_Interface#Setting_Up_the_Windows_CE_interface

Save and run and let's see how it goes.

Laksen:
Windows CE 6.0 doesn't support ARMv5. It only supports ARM4I which as I understand it is ARMv4T

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version