Recent

Author Topic: TGrupoBox or TPanel in Report  (Read 2678 times)

wcleyton

TGrupoBox or TPanel in Report
« on: March 03, 2014, 01:36:07 pm »
Good morning,

I need to group some components in a report. How can I do this?

Is there any way to add a TGropupBox or TPanel in a report?

Thanks for your help!

taazz

Re: TGrupoBox or TPanel in Report
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 01:43:44 pm »
I can't understand what you want to do. Can you explain the "group some components"? Group them how? visually? eg draw a box around them? or you want them to be printed on a specific potion as a sub report for example? if you just want a box around them just add a simple text component leave its text empty and enable the border send it to back and place it under the components you want I think there is a line component as well which you can use for more creative visuals.
Good judgement is the result of experience … Experience is the result of bad judgement.

Laz: Lazarus 1.4.4 FPC 2.6.4 i386-win32-win32/win64

wcleyton

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 02:00:13 pm »
I need a report with several TImage Groups. I need to know how many groups there are and how many are in each group TImage.

I would like the user to edit the report rapidly changing the position of a group.

Attached is a picture of how the report would be.

taazz

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 02:04:35 pm »
As I said there is no such thing as a group/container on a report you need to create the visual effect manually using the existing objects, as for the rapid editing the end user will have to be cautious to select all the group's objects and move them around together and not one by one.
Good judgement is the result of experience … Experience is the result of bad judgement.

Laz: Lazarus 1.4.4 FPC 2.6.4 i386-win32-win32/win64

TinyPortal © 2005-2018