Recent

Author Topic: How do I change Window CE Device IP Address , SubNet Mask from Code  (Read 7274 times)

sanmiolade

Dear Friends

I have a Windows CE App. I want to create a Interface that will allow my LESS Computer Savy Clients to just Change the Device IP and Subnet Mask. Can someone send me some sample codes .

Thanks Guys

BYE

bambamns

Re: How do I change Window CE Device IP Address , SubNet Mask from Code
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 05:13:21 am »
Hi,

IP address is assigned by DHCP or it can be set manually in advanced settings of connection (change it to Use specific IP address).

Do you won't to change this from code ?
Lazarus 1.8.4 + FPC 2.6.4 x86 (rebuild) and Lazarus 2.0, Windows 7 x64, unless otherwise specified

sanmiolade

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 06:44:31 am »
Yes , I would like to set the Static IP Address  from Code , Also the Subnet Mask.

I would also like to Read and display the IP Address and Subnet Mask

Can you send me a Source code that can do that ??? or a Demo App ??

bambamns

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 01:50:34 am »

Try to use this http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=20556.0 to read IP's.

To change IP and subnet mask is a liitle tricky and it is hard to do it - IMHO it is thing to be done manually during device setup - this is deep in windows settings and it is not intended to be easy to change by apps.

Lazarus 1.8.4 + FPC 2.6.4 x86 (rebuild) and Lazarus 2.0, Windows 7 x64, unless otherwise specified

TinyPortal © 2005-2018