Recent

Author Topic: fpgui support full theming ?!!  (Read 31618 times)

Graeme

• Graeme on the web
Re: fpgui support full theming ?!!
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2014, 04:50:45 pm »
In Attachments four others styles for fpgui :   
  - Plastic Dark
  - Plastic Dark Gray
  - Plastic Medium Gray
  - Plastic Light Gray 
Can you explain what you tried to achieve by overriding DrawString() in your themes? Your current implementation affects the display of PDF Previewed reports. ie: Say my report has a red title, with the above themes all text are always painted in a light gray. Also your theme overrides the TfpgHyperLink Text and HotText color.

For the latter (hyperlink widget) I introduced a new clHyperLink named color in fpGUI - so that makes it easier to override in themes.

Though I still don't think forcing text color changes in themes (the way you implemented it) is the right way to go. Some users might use colored text in there UI for a specific reason. Your current implementations disallows that.

If the reason for overriding DrawString() was due to some limitation in fpGUI Styles, please let me know so we could try and resolve it accordingly.
--
fpGUI Toolkit - a cross-platform GUI toolkit using Free Pascal
http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/

ROCABDEL

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2014, 01:51:22 pm »
Hi Graeme.

firstly sorry for the delay, I was not available these days.  :-[

Can you explain what you tried to achieve by overriding DrawString() in your themes?
If the reason for overriding DrawString() was due to some limitation in fpGUI Styles, please let me know so we could try and resolve it accordingly.

because I can not change the color of text in TfpgPopupCalendar the text are always painted in black.

I introduced a new clHyperLink named color in fpGUI - so that makes it easier to override in themes.

great initiative, I am very impressed for progress "i follow closer the progress in fpgui2  ;)"...

I just sent you a patch to correct the text color and add a custom checkbox for both carbon and plasic themes on your gmail.

Many thanks friends!!

Here's what it looks like

Processor:IntelCore 2 2.19GHz - RAM 2GB
(Lazarus1.0.4 / fpc2.6.0 / qt4.7.3 at4pas2.5 / Xcode4.0)
-Windows 7/8-Intel Mac OS X 10.6.8-Haiku-Openidiana,Solaris11-PC-BSD,GhostBSD-openSUSE,Ubuntu,Fedora,mageia,Sabayon,Chakra..

engkin

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2014, 07:31:51 am »
GDI leak in TfpgGDIImage (\fpgui-1.0\src\corelib\gdi\fpg_gdi.pas). It does not call DoFreeImage nor does its ancestor class TfpgImageBase in its TfpgImageBase.FreeImage (the call to DoFreeImage is commented out for some reason).

Pong

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2022, 07:44:28 am »
Hi guys ~
Can I use fpgui for interface development? for example: like lazarus ide application

TinyPortal © 2005-2018