Forum > Linux PDAs

Linux ARM

(1/4) > >>

proxy3d:
I want to transfer under the ARM components in Lazarus
1) How do I compile for ARM using the Intel?
2) What do I need to use QT for Arch Linux for ARM?
3) What do you need to compile the project under Arch Linux for ARM c QT?

What is the simplest solution? There is a distribution package ready?

I have not found http://freepascal.dfmk.hu/test/lazarus/

avra:

--- Quote from: proxy3d on May 27, 2013, 05:58:16 pm ---I want to transfer under the ARM components in Lazarus
1) How do I compile for ARM using the Intel?
2) What do I need to use QT for Arch Linux for ARM?
3) What do you need to compile the project under Arch Linux for ARM c QT?

What is the simplest solution? There is a distribution package ready?

--- End quote ---
Did you search forum at all? Searching ARM Linux returns 9 pages to me. Most of your questions can also be answered if you search for Raspberry Pi.

BigChimp:
The wiki also has lots of info on raspberry pi, ARM and cross compiling.

proxy3d:

--- Quote from: avra on May 28, 2013, 11:07:37 am ---Did you search forum at all? Searching ARM Linux returns 9 pages to me. Most of your questions can also be answered if you search for Raspberry Pi.

--- End quote ---
I searched the forum, looked at other topics.
1) I do not care Raspberry Pi.
2) I am interested in porting to the ARM processor. Different CPU Board with Linux.
CPU Board: virt2real, Gumstix, tornado SOM, FreandlyARM, Raspberry Pi, pandaboard, Beaglebone and others.
3) I am interested in distribution of Lazarus, which you can install and start the program under the ARM (without setting the paths to files). Analogue distribution for Linux and windows in x86.

If problems with the ARM as a Lazarus-Android, it's bad. I did not porting to Android in Lazarus, until a normal distribution. No easy distribution = no audience. Currently ported to Android in Delphi XE4.
Now I finish porting to Linux on x86 in Lazarus. Who got more popular ARM processors, so I ported components for ARM.

proxy3d:

--- Quote from: BigChimp on May 28, 2013, 11:46:08 am ---The wiki also has lots of info on raspberry pi, ARM and cross compiling.

--- End quote ---
I read in the Wiki. My question is simple. There is a distribution to Arm or not? Analogue distribution for x86 for Windows and Linux.
Installed by - was working Lazarus.
And not
Installed by - adjusted, changed, replaced, corrected, added the path and folder - was working Lazarus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version