Recent

Author Topic: Lazarus for Angstrom Linux (Beaglebone Black)  (Read 6179 times)

Baltazar

Lazarus for Angstrom Linux (Beaglebone Black)
« on: May 14, 2013, 09:22:52 am »
Hi everyone!  ;D while I'm in the middle of writing a bytecode compiler for RasPi using our beloved Lazarus RasPi port, writing the same for the Beaglebone Black is playing at the back of my mind. Anyone out there who knows the link/s to Lazarus  installation packages for BBB? Thanks in advance.

MarcP

Re: Lazarus for Angstrom Linux (Beaglebone Black)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 08:00:35 pm »
Hi,
I'd be really interested if it works :)

Baltazar

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 04:38:02 pm »
Well , for the RasPi and  a little patience on protoyping, I have made a working  digital calendar using Gordon Henderson's wiringPi libs  and a 16 x 2 LCD using Lazarus. But it was under GUI application. I tried to re-compile it using the non GUI ( typical Pascal program), but it can't find the wiringPi libraries though I put it inside the same folder where the source code is. But since the test works, I did not do any troubleshooting why it can't find the libraries. For me, it's enough that Lazarus really works in ARM Linux  ::)  I remember , I wrote a test application more than a year ago under WinCE Lazaruz, it frequently hanged until I surrendered  :-\. The test application was a serial bluetooth  data transfer between two WinCE devices.

mig-31

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 12:41:54 pm »
I also have interested of Lazarus port to Angstrom Linux.
Now I'm discovered programming with FreePascal compiler for AMR Linux on Portux G20 development board with pre-installed Angstrom Linux.
Lazarus 2.2.6 - OpenSuse Leap 15.4, Mageia 8, CentOS 7

TinyPortal © 2005-2018