Forum > Suggestions

Do you agree that Lazarus needs modern graphics?

<< < (24/24)

440bx:

--- Quote from: Joanna on March 20, 2024, 04:11:21 pm ---Also I saw your post in other thread earlier.. I never knew you know Spanish.. :)

--- End quote ---
When I was quite a bit younger I used to be native level fluent in 4 languages... now, only 3... going backwards as I get older...

That said, I'm only fluent in "computer-speak" in English... I learned everything about computers in English, therefore my computer vocabulary in other languages is extremely limited and I find it difficult to express computer concepts  in the other languages I speak.

Joanna:
I’m curious what other languages you know .. if you wish to share  :)
Also has anyone ever told you that your profile picture looks like a woman from the 1920’s wearing a cloth cap ?

440bx:

--- Quote from: Joanna on March 20, 2024, 04:57:15 pm ---I’m curious what other languages you know .. if you wish to share  :)
Also has anyone ever told you that your profile picture looks like a woman from the 1920’s wearing a cloth cap ?

--- End quote ---
Sure... French, Spanish, Portuguese (the one I've mostly forgotten) and, last but not least, English.  The first two are a simple consequence of the fact that my parents were native level bilingual in French and Spanish.

Your comment about my profile picture reflects my being rather graphically un-talented, a fact that I've fortunately always been keenly aware of and, as a result, never tried making a living in any area that required graphical talent (like most people... I like to eat at least once a day.)

Joanna:
I enjoy your profile picture. It’s like a hidden picture. Can anyone else see it?

Thaddy:

--- Quote from: Joanna on March 20, 2024, 04:11:21 pm ---Where did the genie theme come from ?
--- End quote ---

from a very old avator of mine. author not Banksy but Thaddy....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version