Recent

Author Topic: [SOLVED]CrossCompile fails for GTK2 ?????  (Read 4718 times)

halmariane

[SOLVED]CrossCompile fails for GTK2 ?????
« on: March 04, 2013, 06:01:36 pm »
Hi:

After testing remote debugging at here http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,20101.16.html i have problems with the unit gtk2callback.inc. That is the situation:

I have Lazarus 1.1 running on Linux x86-64. When i drop either TStringGrid or TDBGrid a simple TScrollBar component to the form and running the application all works right.

The problem is when i crosscompile the application to ARM platform. The application starts right an seems to work properly. The problem is when i click to the scrollbar, then the application crashes with exception "External: SIGSEGV - RunError(216) - Access Violation"

Thanks to the remote debugging i have traced the error to the unit gtk2callback.inc where in the line 3098 :

Code: [Select]
function Gtk2RangeScrollCB(ARange: PGtkRange; AScrollType: TGtkScrollType; AValue: gdouble; AWidgetInfo: PWidgetInfo): gboolean; cdecl;
AWidgetInfo^.LCLObject returns an invalid object. This is the reason because it fails.

I do not know if there is any problem with the crosscompiling or some compiler directive. Seems that is the crossscompilation.

Somebody knows something about this issue??

Regards
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 07:21:40 pm by halmariane »

halmariane

Re: CrossCompile fails for GTK2 ?????
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 06:18:39 pm »
I am trying debug the problem with this function  >:( in the gtk2callback.inc file:

Code: [Select]
function Gtk2RangeScrollCB(ARange: PGtkRange; AScrollType: TGtkScrollType; AValue: gdouble; AWidgetInfo: PWidgetInfo): gboolean; cdecl;
Anybody knows WHO calls to this function.

Debugging the application, the call stack window display an address without any symbol. %)

Some erudite please ??

halmariane

Re: CrossCompile fails for GTK2 ?????[SOLVED]
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 07:17:19 pm »
Solved:

http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,19827.15.html

The problem was the compiler options and for this reason errors in the calling conventions.

Thanks and regards
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 11:03:41 pm by halmariane »

TinyPortal © 2005-2018