Forum > Android-JVM

Pascal4Android IDE V0.1.0 beta world premiere

<< < (2/6) > >>

acquario73:
Hello.
I'm testing the Android programming with the compiler fpcjvm. I also tried pascal4android, I love his compilation with one click.
But if I use the resources of the system unit or I define a TObject, the Android app crashes because can not find the corresponding classes. I have to manually copy them into the bin\classes. Is there a way to incorporate the necessary classes in dex file?

DonaldShimoda:

--- Quote from: acquario73 on December 29, 2012, 01:36:49 pm ---Hello.
I'm testing the Android programming with the compiler fpcjvm. I also tried pascal4android, I love his compilation with one click.
But if I use the resources of the system unit or I define a TObject, the Android app crashes because can not find the corresponding classes. I have to manually copy them into the bin\classes. Is there a way to incorporate the necessary classes in dex file?

--- End quote ---

Are you chinese? Or how to know what functionhave the buttons and menu? Please! Traslate ths to english!

acquario73:
No... I'm italian... :)
It starts in chinese, but you can find where switch language...

DonaldShimoda:

--- Quote from: acquario73 on December 29, 2012, 04:04:57 pm ---No... I'm italian... :)
It starts in chinese, but you can find where switch language...

--- End quote ---

:o

I dont search it, as the installation ask for language and i select english...

Will try now thanks!

tr_escape:
Download link is:

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=89AE6B50650182C6&id=89AE6B50650182C6%21135&action=DefaultClick

You should login with your msn ID

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version