Forum > WinCE

Lazarus + Windows CE 6.0

<< < (3/3)

BigChimp:

--- Quote from: nightrider on July 25, 2013, 10:11:22 pm ---I know that at least the screen blanking routine of WinCE lazarus 1.0.8 have problem. It doesn't clean the screen totally. It was told me by mr. Felipe Carvalho told me there is a problem in this routine caused by a wrong modification made some versions ago.

--- End quote ---
Yep. AFAIR, it was fixed in Lazarus trunk (i.e. the SVN/development version), probably not backported to 1.0.10 but perhaps it is:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_1.0_fixes_branch#Fixes_for_1.0.10_.28Merged.29

felipemdc:

--- Quote from: nightrider on July 25, 2013, 10:11:22 pm ---I know that at least the screen blanking routine of WinCE lazarus 1.0.8 have problem. It doesn't clean the screen totally. It was told me by mr. Felipe Carvalho told me there is a problem in this routine caused by a wrong modification made some versions ago.

--- End quote ---

There exists no "screen blanking routine". The problem is that you use a piece of code to make the form full-screen, and this piece of code stopped working because of changes in LCL-WinCE. But by itself, this does not mean that there is any bug or regression in the LCL-WinCE. It's just that this code became obsolete and needs to be updated. That's normal, any software may need updating due to changes in other libraries, or even the operating system, it's maintenance.

nightrider:
Okay!

The piece of code, if I remember well, is suggested by yourself.

Should you, please, tell me(or tell us) what kind of modifications we must do in our pieces of code to get full screen effect back?

Cheers

Ricardo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version