Recent

Author Topic: LazReportPDFExport on AMD-64 ?  (Read 8231 times)

tintinux

• Gestinux
LazReportPDFExport on AMD-64 ?
« on: November 20, 2012, 07:20:45 pm »
Hi

I have FPC 2.6.0, Lazarus 1.0.2, Lazreport 0.9.8, PowerPdf  0.9.7.1, and LazReportPDFExport 0.7 on an AMD-64 linux.

All is installed without error, and I see the PowerPdf components in the palette.

But when I want to save a previewed report, I have not the choice of pdf format as before, only the frp format.

It is working with FPC 2.4, Lazarus 0.9.30.2 on a 32 bit system.

Any idea ? Thanks.
Initiator of gestinux, open-source, multi-database and multilingual accounting and billing software made with LAZARUS.

You can help to develop, to make and improve translations, and to provide examples of legal charts and reports from more countries.

otorres

Re: LazReportPDFExport on AMD-64 ?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 07:29:07 pm »
You need add TfrPDFExport on from.  ::)

tintinux

• Gestinux
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 09:11:23 am »
Hi

I didn't found the component TfrPDFExport but after I add TfrTNPDFExport from the LazReport Tab, it works.
This was not necessary on 0.9.30, why this change ?

Is it possible to remove the frp format simply, or to make pdf the defaut choice ?

Thanks for your help.
Regards
Initiator of gestinux, open-source, multi-database and multilingual accounting and billing software made with LAZARUS.

You can help to develop, to make and improve translations, and to provide examples of legal charts and reports from more countries.

LuizAmérico

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 11:11:36 am »
This was not necessary on 0.9.30, why this change ?

It's not necessary. It never was. To use the pdf filter just add lr_e_pdf unit to uses clause once in the project

Is it possible to remove the frp format simply, or to make pdf the defaut choice ?

There's already code for it but needs to be exposed as an option

tintinux

• Gestinux
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 02:07:54 pm »
Quote from: LuizAmérico
It's not necessary
No and Yes... ;D

With only the use lr_e_pdf, the compiler may warn that it is unused, and we can forget that it should not be removed.  I will add a comment...

LuizAmérico

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 02:57:50 am »

Now, yes.
Today, i added in Lazarus svn the option roHideDefaultFilter

tintinux

• Gestinux
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2012, 08:50:16 pm »
Hi

Now, yes.
Today, i added in Lazarus svn the option roHideDefaultFilter

Thanks for this work, but does it allow to have the pdf by default ?
This what is requested by our users to save a mouse operation.
IMHO, an option removing the frp format would be very useful, since none knows what to do with such files.

Regards
Tintinux

LuizAmérico

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2012, 01:56:51 am »
Thanks for this work, but does it allow to have the pdf by default ?

Yes. If there's more than one export option be sure to declare lr_e_pdf before other filters units

tintinux

• Gestinux
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2012, 07:08:02 am »
Great !

mirce.vladimirov

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2012, 10:11:44 pm »
I have FPC 2.6.0, Lazarus 1.0.2, Lazreport 0.9.8, PowerPdf  0.9.7.1, and LazReportPDFExport 0.7 on an AMD-64 linux.
Where did you get that PowerPDF 0.9.7.1 ?
I found on internet Powerpdf 0.9.6, and if i want to install lazreportPDFExport it complains about the version of Powerpdf.
Could you point me to the download link or attach it to an email message to me ?
In case it matters (this topic is subjected to 64-bit machines) I use Lazarus 1.0.2 on a 32 bit win7 and winXP
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 10:27:02 pm by mirce.vladimirov »

tintinux

• Gestinux
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2012, 10:46:04 pm »
It's here !
It works for me on Linux & Windows, 32 & 64 bits.
Regards

TinyPortal © 2005-2018