Forum > Windows (32/64)

Error while linking

(1/2) > >>

Raum:
Hi,

I've just installed Lazarus 0.9b and launched it... Great, I've a beautifull graphical IDE just like Delphi... so I hit "F9" button to compile the minimal project.... and, instead of showing a gray minimal form, I have a "Error while linking" message ?!?

I've tried to create a new "Project -> Application" and hit F9 again and the same error message occured...

"Project1.lpr(13,1): Error while linking"...

What should I do ?

Thanks !

Anonymous:
Today i downloaded the win32 binary file and install it.  After a few wows...i did my first hello world app. and  got the same error...

DJ VMan

Vincent Snijders:
Did you install in directory with a path, that contains spaces? The gnu binutils used by fpc don't handle spaces in paths very well.

If you didn't save your project, it will be saved to a temporary location, see Options, Environment Options. This temporary location mustn't have spaces in its path either.

Anonymous:
I installed on 'Programs File' folder (actually on 'Archivos de programa'...i'm latin)....

i uninstalled, and now it is working....thanks...

Now i will give it a closer eye.  But on the first view, i got the 1ยบ question/bug:

On the Object Inspector, when i select one object...let's say the form and i want to change its borderStyle, i clic on the arrow in order to see all the options, but i can't see any.  And this happend on all the Properties.

Maybe it something with the screen, cuz it accept some values, and some windows doesn't print very well on my screen...

that's all for now...i'll be in touch...

thanks.

DJ VMan

Vincent Snijders:

--- Quote from: "Anonymous" ---
On the Object Inspector, when i select one object...let's say the form and i want to change its borderStyle, i clic on the arrow in order to see all the options, but i can't see any.  And this happend on all the Properties.

Maybe it something with the screen, cuz it accept some values, and some windows doesn't print very well on my screen...

--- End quote ---

This is bug 228. See bug tracker. If you find other bugs, please report them there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version