Recent

Author Topic: Where do lazreport component stores report name?  (Read 3961 times)

calebs

Where do lazreport component stores report name?
« on: August 02, 2012, 03:58:20 pm »
Hello all, trying to make it more clear, if i drop the lazreport component and double click it, it opens the report designer... i've designed all and saved it in the same folder of the project.
If i close the report designer and open it again the same report appears (logically).
If i close lazarus and reopen the project and double click the report component opens a blank one, np, go to open file and restore the saved report and is there.
The problem is that when i execute the report it shows the window preparing report and closes without error and withouth showing anything at all.
It is not the first time i use the report, i've done the same thing with other program and worked well.
I think could be that the report is not found, i've searched everywhere in the project files but i can't find where lazarus stores the report file name associated to the component.
Any solution to this?
THanks

calebs

Re: Where do lazreport component stores report name?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 04:04:57 pm »
Solved it, found a old pdf stored in my pc with lazreport documentation and it worked this way

Code: [Select]
  frreport1.LoadFromFile('estadisticadeventas.lrf');
  frreport1.ShowReport;   

But still i don't know where stored the filename last time, i didn't use loadfromfile and worked anyway...
any hints?

taazz

Re: Where do lazreport component stores report name?
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 01:44:32 am »
Set the property StoreInDFM to true and see if that solves your problem.
Good judgement is the result of experience … Experience is the result of bad judgement.

Laz: Lazarus 1.4.4 FPC 2.6.4 i386-win32-win32/win64

TinyPortal © 2005-2018