Recent

Author Topic: Installing GLScene on Lazarus  (Read 8285 times)

Gabuzomeu

Installing GLScene on Lazarus
« on: January 13, 2005, 07:20:20 pm »
Hi !

I'm trying to install GLScene but it's not so easy...

I've done the following steps :
. installed Lazarus 0.9.4 beta,
. downloaded last CVS of GLScene,
. got some GLScene files modified by Matheus Degiovani to be "Lazarus compliant",

Then I've tried to install the GLScene lazarus package...

First, I've got this error :
Code: [Select]
c:\lazarus\lazarus.pp(1,1) Fatal: Can't find unit GLGraphics
but all files seems to be compiled, even GLGraphics.pas.... :-/

I've tried many times to install te package and (I didnt change anything, just close lazarus, open it, try to install, close lazarus, open lazarus, try to install....) and, at last, compilation had been successfully ended... but now I've got tons of linking error !!!  (97 or 98 errors) like :
Code: [Select]

"Compiler l'IDE (sans assemblage)" completed
S:\glscene\lazarus\lib\Info.o(.text+0x277): In function `TINFOFORM__GETINFOFROM':
S:/glscene/Source/DesignTime/Info.pas:188: undefined reference to `WINDOWS_GETPIXELFORMAT$LONGWORD$$LONGINT'
S:\glscene\lazarus\lib\Info.o(.text+0x297):S:/Programmation/glscene/Source/DesignTime/Info.pas:189: undefined reference to `WINDOWS_DESCRIBEPIXELFORMAT$LONGWORD$LONGINT$LONGWORD$PIXELFORMATDESCRIPTOR$$LONGBOOL'
S:\glscene\lazarus\lib\GLLCLViewer.o(.text+0x46b): In function `TGLSCENEVIEWER__CREATEWND':
S:/glscene/Source/Platform/GLLCLViewer.pas:316: undefined reference to `WINDOWS_GETDC$LONGWORD$$LONGWORD'
S:\glscene\lazarus\lib\GLLCLViewer.o(.text+0x4cb): In function `TGLSCENEVIEWER__DESTROYWND':
C:\lazarus\pp\units\i386-win32\rtl\classes.o(.text+0x72d4):tthread.inc:264: undefined reference to `WINDOWS_GETEXITCODETHREAD$LONGWORD$LONGWORD$$LONGBOOL'
c:\lazarus\lazarus.o(.data+0x1c): In function `main':
lazarus.pp:61: undefined reference to `DEBUGINFO_WINDOWS'
c:\lazarus\lazarus.o(.data+0x2bc):lazarus.pp:98: undefined reference to `DEBUGINFO_VARUTILS'
c:\lazarus\lazarus.o(.data+0x618):lazarus.pp:98: undefined reference to `DEBUGINFO_SHELLAPI'
C:\pp\units\win32\rtl\libpvarutils.a(varutils0s24.o)(.data+0x44):varutils.pp: undefined reference to `SYSTEM_TOBJECT_$__NEWINSTANCE'
C:\pp\units\win32\rtl\libpvarutils.a(varutils0s24.o)(.data+0x4c):varutils.pp: undefined reference to `SYSTEM_TOBJECT_$__SAFECALLEXCEPTION$TOBJECT$POINTER'
C:\pp\units\win32\rtl\libpwindows.a(windows0s234.o)(.text+0x16):windows.pp: undefined reference to `SYSTEM_FILLCHAR$1$formal$LONGINT$CHAR'
C:\lazarus\lazarus.pp(98,1) Error: Error while linking
make.exe[1]: *** [lazarus.exe] Error 1

What should I do ???

Thanks
[/url]

Anonymous

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2005, 07:22:17 pm »
last thing, you could download Matheus Degiovani source : http://linbox.free.fr/GLScene-Lazarus.rar

Gabuzomeu

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2005, 07:32:57 pm »
I've the same problem following this post:

http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=659&highlight=glscene

It seems I must use "compile" before "install"... then I don't have "Can't find GLGraphics" but always linking errors...

Lightning

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2005, 11:16:04 am »
The future must be... Fast and OpenSource so...
Think Open and Lightning Fast!

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2005, 12:58:05 pm »
GLScene's CVS has a lazarus branch now that has all my (Matheus) modifications, plus Joen's, plus Stu's, plus a few more.  You should CVS checkout the GLScene_Lazarus branch of the Source module.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 08:40:51 pm »
the glscene lazarus branch in main cvs isnt runable, use the branch from :pserver:cvs@avl.ath.cx:/CVS/glscene
for detailed description look at the lazarus wiki in Downloads/glscene

TinyPortal © 2005-2018