Recent

Author Topic: Lazarus: custom compiler in project option not used than packages recompiled...  (Read 4058 times)

barlone

Hello to all!

I`ve try to play with Android LCL example and faсes with such problem - to compile project from Lazarus compiler must be setted to crosscompiler (...\ppcrossarm.exe, in my case). But it can not be setted in project options, because LCL packaged builded by compiler, setted in main Lazarus options. If I set path to crosscompiler in main option building work fine, but it is very inconvenient - switching to other project needs to change path to compiler.

I do something  wrong or it is defect?

Leledumbo

• Programming + Glam Metal + Tae Kwon Do = Me
Just change target cpu and target os, don't hardcode the compiler name, let it be the default (fpc). Setting target cpu and os will feed fpc with respective option and pick the right compiler.

barlone

Unfortunately not be able - ppcrossarm.exe in "trunc" fpc path is different from ppcrossarm.exe for android. In addition fpc.cfg is also very different.

EDIT: Also if I (or anybody) want to work with several fpc branches (release and trunc) and one LCL - problem is same.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 02:49:28 pm by barlone »

Leledumbo

• Programming + Glam Metal + Tae Kwon Do = Me
So you have 2 ppcrossarm? If only one, it's OK despite it is of different version. You can use $fpcversion macro in the fpc.cfg. I have mine setup that way so I can compile my app for desktop and android easily, just by choosing the build mode.

barlone

Thanks for advise, but i dont understand that you set as main compiler?

I have 3 fpc version:

...\fpc\2.6.x\...
...\fpc\2.7.x\...
...\fpc\android\...

By default my main compiler is ...\fpc\2.7.x\bin\i386-win32\fpc.exe. This folder also contains fpc.cfg and ppcrossarm.exe (for wince). ...\fpc\android contains fpc4android branch. How i can use $fpcversion in this situation?

Best regards

TinyPortal © 2005-2018