Recent

Author Topic: New version of SpkToolbar  (Read 32706 times)

wp

Re: New version of SpkToolbar
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2012, 07:25:18 pm »
Lazarus crashes now when I create a new project, add a SpkToolbar, doubleclick on it a and add a new Tab. Run-time creation is fine, so the bug must be in the ComponentEditor. (I hate debugging designtime code...)

LuizAmérico

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2012, 02:48:04 am »
Fixed

wp

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2012, 10:04:30 am »
Thank you.

BlueIcaro

• Blog personal
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2012, 10:43:39 am »

Hi, Where can I download the Last version of this component?
Thanks

/BlueIcaro

wp

BlueIcaro

• Blog personal
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2012, 02:46:25 pm »
 :)
Thanks!!

BlueIcaro

• Blog personal
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2012, 04:01:46 pm »
Is there any way to download it using svn?

/BlueIcaro

wp

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2012, 04:37:47 pm »
You find the checkout commands for svn and some other version control systems at http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarus-ccr/develop. Note that they checkout the entire repository. If you want SpkToolbar only, use the svn command
Code: [Select]
svn co https://lazarus-ccr.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/lazarus-ccr/components/spktoolbar spktoolbar

If you are on Windows and use TortoiseSVN create a folder, right-click on it, select svn checkout and enter https://lazarus-ccr.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/lazarus-ccr/components/spktoolbar in the line for URL of the repository. This will copy the sources of SpkToolbar into the created directory.

If you don't have svn download the GNU tarball from the URL in the previous posting and unpack the archive.

JD

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2012, 06:41:04 pm »
Is there any way to download it using svn?

/BlueIcaro

Try using Rapid SVN http://rapidsvn.tigris.org/
Windows - Lazarus 2.1/FPC 3.2 (built using fpcupdeluxe),
Linux Mint - Lazarus 2.1/FPC 3.2 (built using fpcupdeluxe)

mORMot; Zeos 8; SQLite, PostgreSQL & MariaDB; VirtualTreeView

spook

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2013, 08:58:01 am »
I may translate the comments. Please send me all the sources you want to be translated to wojciechsura at gmail dot com and I'll send you these files with apropriate translations.

wp

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2013, 08:41:45 pm »
If you're referring to my first posting in this thread, I was thinking of every source file belonging to the spktToolbar package. The "official" ones are in Lazarus-ccr.

resakator

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2015, 10:47:35 pm »
Hello,
I'm testing the SpkToolBar component in a project under linux, and is not allowed to mix large icons and small icons. Specifically LinuxMint 17.1 32bit .
I do not know if it will be easy to fix this problem.

I try this:
- New project, add SpkToolbar, add a tab and some buttons (large and small), add two imagelist, one 32x32px and the other 16x16, add some icons to both imagelist. Assign icons to buttons. Under Windows there is no problem, under linux, only LargeImages can be assigned from object inspector.

Lazarus 1.2.6 from official site, SpkToolbar svn version from lazarus-ccr sourceforge.

Thanks.

wp

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2015, 12:24:59 am »
Sorry, I did not see your posting - it's a shame to keep you waiting for two months to get an answer...

I just opened the project in the demos/actions folder of the spktoolbar installation (Mint 17.1, 32 bit, in a VirtualBox). It has 32x32 and 16x16 icons mixed, and they show up correctly, both in qt and gtk2 widgetsets. And I also followed your instructions and did not experience any issue.

Did you notice in the SpkToolbar designer that there are separate options for "large" and "small" buttons? You can only assign the corresponding image size to each button type.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 12:27:47 am by wp »

Hansvb

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2015, 11:57:56 am »
Is, spktool still in development? It works great but does not have all the buttons delphi has in its ribbon.

wp

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2015, 12:15:22 pm »
It is one of many projects in ccr where the original author has disappeared. I took responsibility of the component, but it is not my highest priority. I know that some control types are missing. At the top of this thread I had added radiobuttons and checkboxes three (!) years ago now. What I am still missing sometimes are grouped buttons, like for font style selection in the Office applications. Is there anything particular that you are missing?

TinyPortal © 2005-2018