Recent

Author Topic: [SOLVED] - "Tween" two images (Onionskin) & Chroma Key  (Read 30943 times)

TheBlackSheep

Re: "Tween" two images & Chroma Key
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2012, 11:03:00 pm »
Wow, that works great  :D - the shift+mouseclick on the foreground image green background (or blue background) to set the hue/saturation/light values almost nails the effect first time - it's just a little adjustment here or there and it's almost perfect.

Your library is amazing.  I just need to get this integrated into the 5dpo webcam stuff now and published on github.

Thanks again!

TheBlackSheep

circular

• Personal webpage
Re: [SOLVED] - "Tween" two images (Onionskin) & Chroma Key
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2012, 01:55:09 am »
You're welcome.  :)

Notice the HueDiff function, which is useful if the background color is red, because then it ranges for example from 0 to 100 and from 65535 to 65435.

You may also consider using BGRAToGSBA instead of BGRAToHSLA. You might get a better result, but it is slower, so probably not adapted to this.
Conscience is the debugger of the mind

BigChimp

• Add to the wiki - it's free ;)
    • FPCUp, PaperTiger scanning and other open source projects
Re: "Tween" two images & Chroma Key
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2012, 08:46:37 pm »
Your library is amazing.  I just need to get this integrated into the 5dpo webcam stuff now and published on github.
Hi Blacksheep,

Sorry for prodding you a bit, but any news on the integration/publication of the source code? I'd think such a project would be a great advertisement for Lazarus...

Note: I'm probably not going to use this code myself soon, and I understand if you need to polish some stuff etc, but I think having it out there would be very interesting for a lot of people...

Thanks,
BigChimp
Want quicker answers to your questions? Read http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Faq#What_is_the_correct_way_to_ask_questions_in_the_forum.3F

Open source including papertiger OCR/PDF scanning:
https://bitbucket.org/reiniero

Lazarus trunk+FPC trunk x86, Windows x64 unless otherwise specified

TheBlackSheep

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2012, 12:58:43 pm »
Hi BigChimp

no problem with the prodding - I must admit have been feeling rather guilty on this front - circular has done wonders with this library and it will be good to show off some of the more unusual features of functionality within it (especially as he found/fixed some issues whilst trying to help me). 

Unfortunately, I've been tied up with work commitments recently (I'm changing job and have trying to get certain requirements for that out of the way) but will get back to this particular piece of work as soon as I can. 

TheBlackSheep

BigChimp

• Add to the wiki - it's free ;)
    • FPCUp, PaperTiger scanning and other open source projects
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2012, 01:27:37 pm »
I understand. Good luck on the job front and we'll see it when it's done ;)
Want quicker answers to your questions? Read http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Faq#What_is_the_correct_way_to_ask_questions_in_the_forum.3F

Open source including papertiger OCR/PDF scanning:
https://bitbucket.org/reiniero

Lazarus trunk+FPC trunk x86, Windows x64 unless otherwise specified

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2012, 03:33:18 pm »
We all have things to do apparently. Well, it's still better to have something to do, right?  :)

I was thinking about guilt in this context. Guilt means that we do something that is negative. But you don't. You think that you haven't done something positive, that's neutral. It's neither positive neither negative. So it does not make sense to feel guilty.

If you can do things, it will be positive, and we would be grateful. If you can't, that's neutral, it's ok.

I suppose it's rather about choosing how to organize time.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 04:28:42 pm by circular »

lainz

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2012, 07:51:56 pm »
We all have things to do apparently. Well, it's still better to have something to do, right?  :)

I was thinking about guilt in this context. Guilt means that we do something that is negative. But you don't. You think that you haven't done something positive, that's neutral. It's neither positive neither negative. So it does not make sense to feel guilty.

If you can do things, it will be positive, and we would be grateful. If you can't, that's neutral, it's ok.

I suppose it's rather about choosing how to organize time.

You're a great philosopher.

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2012, 08:38:48 pm »
Thanks.  :)

lainz

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2012, 12:07:02 am »
Really, you must write those things in a blog, i think, those can be helpfull for some people.

I draw some art here http://lainzblog.blogspot.com/ nothing related but people like the designs.

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2012, 10:04:42 am »
Oh that's nice.

Well I do not have enough time now, but that's a good idea.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018