Recent

Author Topic: About the new BGRAButton  (Read 4210 times)

lainz

About the new BGRAButton
« on: May 02, 2012, 03:54:15 am »
Hi Dibo, i'm thinking about your new future BGRAButton, and I've some questions:

- It will have the same property names, the same behavior?

If at least one is no, we need also to change BGRAWin7ToolBar and all the examples, also previous applications using BGRAButton will not work (This is not a problem, I think, this is good if we can handle at least the 'disabled' state).

- It will come as replace of BGRAButton or as a new component or in a new package?

- It's based on Custom Drawn or is a TGraphicControl?

Thanks.

Dibo

Re: About the new BGRAButton
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 12:27:58 pm »
Hi,

This will be new component (TBCButton) with renamed propertys (Body -> State, etc). Old button will be deprecated and deleted in future.
New naming convention is a part of changes in new release. So there will be TBCButton, TBCLabel, TBCPanel and so on... "BC" is shortcut from BGRA Controls (like TCDButton from Custom Draw package).
BCButton inherit from TGraphicControl (TBCButton -> TBCGraphicControl -> TGraphicControl)

Regards.

lainz

Re: About the new BGRAButton
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 03:18:07 pm »
ok i'm uploading the last update of the current bgracontrols, then do wathever you want with the git and svn repositories, if you already have TBCGraphicControl I also need to create TBCImageButton and the other controls, it has no sense to keep updating the current bgracontrols.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018