Recent

Author Topic: Installation lazreportpdfexport.lpk  (Read 12380 times)

josefkoller

Installation lazreportpdfexport.lpk
« on: November 26, 2010, 08:04:02 am »
Hi,

I have installed LazReport. After them I would like to install lazreportpdfexport.lpk, but I get the following error message:

C:\lazarus\components\lazreport\source\lr_e_pdf.pas(191,36) Error: identifier idents no member "GenerateBitmap"

What's wrong???

Thanks for help

Josef

jesusr

Re: Installation lazreportpdfexport.lpk
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 10:12:22 pm »
what version of powerpdf have you installed?

Note that the current version of lazreportpdfexport (in lazarus SVN) requires the current version of powerpdf (0.9.6) which is available using lazarus-ccr svn or by downloading it from lazarus-ccr sourceforge site.

jhmos

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 04:59:02 am »
The same problem exists for 0.9.30. I rather think lazreportpdfexport should not be listed in the package IDE unless it installs without any special actions. Especially when, even in the package info displayed in the package dialogue, there is no indication of some dependency that needs to be installed that is not in the normal lazarus distribution.

There aught to be some instructions for the hapless package installer, like is in components/lazreport/source/addons/pdfexport/readme.txt

In short, one needs to download PowerPDF v0.9.6 from:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarus-ccr/files/PowerPDF/

Extract the package out into some directory and open the package file with the Open Package File dialogue then compile and install.

gambothell

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 08:33:55 pm »
 :D Another alternative if you are running Linux is to install a virtual PDF printer to your system. In terminal type:
sudo apt-get install cups-pdf which will add a PDF printer to your system printers. In LazReports, just print to the PDF printer and the LazReport will be placed in the PDF folder in you home directory.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018