Forum > GTK

Compile GTK2 app for x86_64-Win64 failed..

<< < (2/3) > >>

Leledumbo:
Hmm... in this case the IDE really can't find the unit. Does the unit exist if you search manually? I haven't used gtk interface for a long time so I don't really know its current state.

Takeda:

--- Quote from: Leledumbo on February 24, 2012, 05:38:04 am ---Hmm... in this case the IDE really can't find the unit. Does the unit exist if you search manually? I haven't used gtk interface for a long time so I don't really know its current state.

--- End quote ---

Yes.. Of Course.. (here : C:\Laz-RAD\RAD-A98\fpc\2.6.1\source\packages\gtk2\src\gtk+\gdk-pixbuf)
Since I can compile for i386-Win32, I think the Unit can be found too.. But I don't know why for x86_64-win64 failed!

Leledumbo:
I didn't really remember where the default installer put FPC units, so this might be wrong. Do you have C:\Laz-RAD\RAD-A98\fpc\2.6.1\units\x86_64 folder? If yes, does it contain gtk2 folder with gdk2pixbuf.o and gdk2pixbuf.ppu? If another yes, does your fpc.cfg contain -Fu line pointing to that folder (the one containing .o and .ppu)?

herux:
Sama2 orang indonesia juga ..  :D pake english ...

Takeda:

--- Quote from: Leledumbo on February 24, 2012, 07:36:52 am ---I didn't really remember where the default installer put FPC units, so this might be wrong. Do you have C:\Laz-RAD\RAD-A98\fpc\2.6.1\units\x86_64 folder? If yes, does it contain gtk2 folder with gdk2pixbuf.o and gdk2pixbuf.ppu? If another yes, does your fpc.cfg contain -Fu line pointing to that folder (the one containing .o and .ppu)?

--- End quote ---

Of course, I have x86_64 units in "C:\Laz-RAD\RAD-A98\fpc\2.6.1\units\x86_64" but I didn't see "gtk2" folder.. sad.. sad.. :(
I saw fpc.cfg covering that folder.. ;)

Regards,
Takeda.

--- Quote from: herux on February 24, 2012, 08:27:51 am ---Sama2 orang indonesia juga ..  :D pake english ...

--- End quote ---

:-X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version