Recent

Author Topic: The application can not find ld-linux.so.3  (Read 15067 times)

Rustam Asmandiarov

Re: The application can not find ld-linux.so.3
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2012, 10:25:09 am »
I'm here to experiment and make small changes in the module dl.pp. Thanks to what libGLESv2.so library was loaded, and and I can get entry point of 'glViewport'
However for version android have to enter the Define what would be compatible other arm-linux.

Я тут поэксперементировал и сделал небольшые изменения в модуле dl.pp. Благодоря чему библиотека libGLESv2.so была загружена и из нее был извлечен glViewport.
Правда для версии андроида придется вводить Define что бы была совместимость другими arm-linux.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 08:30:09 am by Rustam Asmandiarov »

Rustam Asmandiarov

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2012, 08:23:34 am »
You have seen the program? I can not make changes to the arm-linux compiler so that it will take to rebuild and no source is a problem. They only need to change one line in the module dl.pp
{$ linklib dl}

Вы посмотрели программу? Я не могу внести изменения в arm-linux компилятор потому что потребуется его пересобирать а без исходников это проблемно. Там всего нужно поменять одну строчку в модуле dl.pp
{$linklib dl}

felipemdc

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2012, 08:37:51 am »
Hello,

Was this ld.pp file a part of FPC? If yes, on which directory? And also if yes, please send a patch instead of a full file: http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Creating_A_Patch

Rustam Asmandiarov

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2012, 09:06:20 am »
Yes, part of the FPC. There is only one line is changed, but it works.

felipemdc

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2012, 09:12:54 am »
This cannot be applied because it would probably break dynlibs for non-Android ARM linux devices. It would be good if you add {$ifdef Android} and set the android value there, and for any architecture, not only ARM! Android runs in x86 and MIPS too. Then attach the new patch to FPC in the bug tracker with a note that the patch is only functional after the Android target is implemented.

marcov

• Administrator
  • FPC developer.
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2012, 09:32:27 am »
Or pass -XLAc=dl,c  to the compiler.

It will link dl to all files that link to c, but that might be ok in this case.

Rustam Asmandiarov

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2012, 07:27:06 am »
It seems necessary to use a temporary solution-XLAc = dl, c, that would not be idle in the works. Tell me. It must be added to fpc.cfg or project options?
Похоже придется использовать временное решение -XLAc=dl,c, что бы не было простоя в разработке. Скажите мне. Его нужно добавить в fpc.cfg или в опции проекта?

marcov

• Administrator
  • FPC developer.
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2012, 12:59:44 pm »
It seems necessary to use a temporary solution-XLAc = dl, c, that would not be idle in the works. Tell me. It must be added to fpc.cfg or project options?

It must be passed to the compiler when linking. I assume running lazarus, the project options should be fine.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018