Recent

Author Topic: Custom Draw Controls missing controls  (Read 2857 times)

asandige

Custom Draw Controls missing controls
« on: February 10, 2012, 10:45:02 pm »
I've been using Delphi 7 for over 5 years.  I am new to Lazarus (0.9.30.2), and I am diligently trying to port my Delphi apps over.  I have Lazarus installed on: an AMD x64 w/win 7, an x86 w/win 7, an AMD x64 w/Ubuntu (latest) and an x86 w/win XP.  I finally got Advantage Database server controls installed okay, but I need an html browser.  I looked into several options and was able to FINALLY install THtmlPort.  When I try to use fpBrowser, I get the message that 3 of the customdrawn units are missing.

I looked in the lazarus\components\customdrawn folder and am able to install the package okay, but the specified units aren't there, and there are only the following controls:  TCDButton, TCDTrackBar, TCDPageControl, TCDGroupBox, TCDTabSheet.  The fpBrowser program, and several sites on the internet, say there should be more than these; and the wiki pages about the custom drawn controls all say they should be there.

So. . . WHERE THE HECK ARE THEY?????

I've looked all over the internet and haven't found anywhere to get the true package and the fpBrowser program is the latest one from the internet.  I really don't give a rip about using specially drawn controls either; it truly is a worthless waste of time, but fpBrowser requires them, so if someone has the fpBrowser program using standard controls, that would be great.

lainz

Re: Custom Draw Controls missing controls
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 11:30:47 pm »
those are in the latest Lazarus SVN 0.9.31