Recent

Author Topic: Android - Lazarus for Dummies (like me).  (Read 29874 times)

almcneill

Re: Android - Lazarus for Dummies (like me).
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2011, 06:17:04 am »
Update:

So, just for the sake of trying, I just installed the lazarus svn version 0.9.31.  Went back and tried to build the project under lazarus and this time I was provided with a different error (posted below):

/usr/lib64/lazarus/packager/registration/lazaruspackageintf.pas(110) Error: Assembler arm-linux-as not found, switching to external assembling
/usr/lib64/lazarus/packager/registration/lazaruspackageintf.pas(110) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping

So, now I believe that I am down to just pointing the compiler in the right direction, does this sound correct?  If so, can you please help with this?

Laksen

• J-Software
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2011, 06:42:16 am »
It cannot find your binutils that you should have installed in step 1. If you can't run arm-linux-as and arm-linux-ld from a terminal then you have a problem there

almcneill

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2011, 06:53:02 am »
Laksen, I believe that you are correct, below is a quote from an earlier post of mine:

This is the step directed to use:
"su
mv /usr/bin/arm-linux-as /usr/bin/arm-linux-as_org
gedit /usr/bin/arm-linux-as"

(my response):
"Opensuse puts this file in the following directory:

/opt/cross/bin/arm-linux-as"

Also, the arm-linux-ld is located there, I verified this after reading your post, do you have a suggestion to correct this?  Any help would be appreciated.

felipemdc

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2011, 08:39:58 am »
Just symlink or copy them to the correct position.

Diego

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2014, 07:41:16 pm »
Hello, I'm having a problem, follow the step by step of http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Setup_Cross_Compile_For_ARM.

I'm trying to build lazarus and I get the error: /home/mint/lazarus/packager/registration/lazaruspackageintf.pas(104) Error: Assembler arm-linuxas not found, switching to external assembling

Could anyone help me?

DelphiFreak

• Fresh sound.
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2014, 09:51:10 pm »
Hi,

here is a setup but it is for windows only.

If you are interested, then please download and read first the .pdf-file and then the setup.exe from here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/laztoapk/files/?source=navbar

Good luck.

Linux Mint 20.3, Lazarus 2.3, Windows 10, Delphi 10.3 Rio, Delphi 11.1 Alexandria

TinyPortal © 2005-2018