Recent

Author Topic: Who is Indy mattias?  (Read 203 times)

jollytall

Who is Indy mattias?
« on: Today at 08:26:24 am »
I have just installed first the OnlinePackageManager and then from there I installed indylaz. I added it as a requirement to my project and tried to compile a program that worked before I totally reinstalled Lazarus. Now I get many errors, like

Error: /home/mattias/tmp/lazarus-project3.0.0/lazarus-project-build/usr/share/lazarus/3.0.0/lcl/comctrls.pp... and specific details.
and a lot of Liner warnings.

Is it possible that in the package the developer's folder remained as a hard coded name, or I do something wrong?

JuhaManninen

• Global Moderator
  • I like bugs.
Re: Who is Indy mattias?
« Reply #1 on: Today at 10:25:55 am »
What is the exact error message?
Mattias Gärtner has built the release packages of Lazarus for Linux and MacOS. His home path must be left somewhere although I don't know how it can affect the compilation of your project.
Mostly Lazarus trunk and FPC 3.2 on Manjaro Linux 64-bit.

jollytall

Re: Who is Indy mattias?
« Reply #2 on: Today at 11:01:45 am »
The error messages are as said above. I made a screenshot of the first errors:

What I also tried is another project that compiles just OK (and does not use any networking, indy or other). Then I add in the Project Inspector the freshly downloaded indylaz to the Required Packages (no unit mentioned explicitly) and I get the 73 error pairs like the ones on the screenshot and obviously a 74th error "Error while linking". If I remove it as a required package then my project (the one without networking) compiles again.
In my networking project, I cannot remove the required package because then the units are not found.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018