Recent

Author Topic: wince - compile error  (Read 9705 times)

stonefull

wince - compile error
« on: May 12, 2011, 02:40:38 pm »
Lazarus: 0.9.31
FPC: 2.4.3
Revision: 30565

Compile error:

C:\lazarus\packager\units\arm-wince\fcllaz.s: Assembler messages:
C:\lazarus\packager\units\arm-wince\fcllaz.s:117: Error: unknown pseudo-op: `.secrel32'
C:\lazarus\packager\units\arm-wince\fcllaz.s:125: Error: unknown pseudo-op: `.secrel32'
C:\lazarus\packager\registration\fcllaz.pas(22) Error: Error while assembling exitcode 1
C:\lazarus\packager\registration\fcllaz.pas(22) Fatal: There were 2 errors compiling module, stopping

Any suggestions?

Laksen

• J-Software
Re: wince - compile error
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 02:55:36 pm »
Which target are you compiling for? And what version of binutils(if you're using ARM-WinCE) are you using?

stonefull

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 04:23:22 pm »
target os: wince
target cpu: arm
widget type: wince

DRIGUS

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 09:24:29 am »
Hi stonefull.

I had the same problem on one Windows computer after a fresh install of a very recent Lazarus snapshot right after installing a package (meaning compiling Lazarus).

I changed the options for compiling Lazarus from build only to clean and build and compile Lazarus again, which helped to solve this problem for me.

Greetings
DRIGUS GmbH

mWaltari

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 08:52:27 pm »
Hello,

I have same problem.

I configured the Tools -> Configure "Build Lazarus" to have Clean + build on IDE, and it did not work for me.

Next I defined the "Clean up + Build all" predefined build "process". After that the IDE did not start, because It was stuck with some Example project ("Form resource TForm1 not found. For resourceless forms CreateNew constructor must be used. See the global variable RequireDerivedFormResource."). And Lazarus.exe don't have an Icon, so maybe something went wrong.

Restored the Old Lazarus.exe and it starts up.

Next with Optimized IDE, with the Clean+Build option on the IDE, lets see what that brings to me :)

OK... Now it works,

I had to also do : Run -> Clean up build files... And after that it woudl compile it.

Hope this rambling of mine solves the problem from someone else

Thanks for the tips!!!

-Tee-

TinyPortal © 2005-2018