Recent

Author Topic: BUG in "Code Generation" options screen  (Read 3391 times)

VBDavie

• Fantastic Photo Viewer, RedEyeRemoval, Find Dups & Photo Mosaics and more.
BUG in "Code Generation" options screen
« on: May 10, 2011, 12:16:57 am »
If you change a couple of options (lets say the CPU) and then click the "TEST" button at the bottom or the "SHOW OPTIONS" button at the bottom. Think for a second... what would you expect to SEE? That's right, you would expect to SEE THE CHANGES YOU HAD JUST MADE.

But what happens INSTEAD is that you see the OLD settings and you have to click "OK" to save your changes and then GO BACK INTO the options screen and then click "TEST" or "SHOW OPTIONS".

If you think about it, that's kind-a dumb, especially if you want to see what options are being set for various CPU combinations and you don't want to waste a lot of mouse clicking time ;)  So, my presumption is that this is not something stupid, but actually a BUG.

This bug can be fixed by allowing the TEST and SHOWOPTIONS buttons to know what the true options are and to use them. Pretty simple.  ;)

Davie
Fantastic Photo Viewer, RedEyeRemoval, Find Dups & Photo Mosaics and more
http://photojockey.com and more.

Marc

• Administrator
Re: BUG in "Code Generation" options screen
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 05:56:45 pm »
please use our bugtracker to report issues. Issues reported here will be forgotten
//--
{$I stdsig.inc}
//-I still can't read someones mind
//-Bugs reported here will be forgotten. Use the bug tracker

TinyPortal © 2005-2018