Recent

Author Topic: ARM device (Caanoo) Can't compile QT4 Binding  (Read 7056 times)

Yakumo500

ARM device (Caanoo) Can't compile QT4 Binding
« on: February 23, 2011, 03:41:39 pm »
Hi,
I want to build applications using QT on my device. (It doesn't use X11!)
I had to compile QT with qws because of the arm arch and now I get some errors with the QT4 binding:

Display is not found.
XEvent is not found.

How can I solve this issues and use QT with Lazarus on my device?

Yakumo500

Re: ARM device (Caanoo) Can't compile QT4 Binding
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 10:05:43 pm »
Well I downloaded the wrong source ("Library Source with split build system"). OK but now I can't get it work because of ld:

Code: [Select]
D:\Programme\Lazarus\fpc\2.5.1\libcross\arm\QT\/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QWidget::accessibleDescription() const'
D:\Programme\Lazarus\fpc\2.5.1\libcross\arm\QT\/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QString::isRightToLeft() const'
D:\Programme\Lazarus\fpc\2.5.1\libcross\arm\QT\/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QVectorData::reallocate(QVectorData*, int, int, int)'
D:\Programme\Lazarus\fpc\2.5.1\libcross\arm\QT\/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QWidget::accessibleName() const'
D:\Programme\Lazarus\fpc\2.5.1\libcross\arm\QT\/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QDesktopWidget::availableGeometry(QWidget const*) const'
D:\Programme\Lazarus\fpc\2.5.1\libcross\arm\QT\/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QListData::detach_grow(int*, int)'
D:\Programme\Lazarus\fpc\2.5.1\libcross\arm\QT\/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QListData::detach(int)'
D:\Programme\Lazarus\fpc\2.5.1\libcross\arm\QT\/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QWidget::setAccessibleDescription(QString const&)'
D:\Programme\Lazarus\fpc\2.5.1\libcross\arm\QT\/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QVectorData::free(QVectorData*, int)'
D:\Programme\Lazarus\fpc\2.5.1\libcross\arm\QT\/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QDesktopWidget::screenGeometry(QWidget const*) const'
D:\Programme\Lazarus\fpc\2.5.1\libcross\arm\QT\/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `qBadAlloc()'
D:\Programme\Lazarus\fpc\2.5.1\libcross\arm\QT\/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QWidget::setAccessibleName(QString const&)'
D:\Programme\Lazarus\fpc\2.5.1\libcross\arm\QT\/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QVectorData::allocate(int, int)'

TinyPortal © 2005-2018