Recent

Author Topic: [CLOSED] BGRAControls  (Read 550101 times)

circular

• Personal webpage
Re: BGRAControls
« Reply #645 on: March 26, 2013, 01:52:11 pm »
Hello again,

Here is a patch to add Duration property to specify the duration in milliseconds of the fade. And an update for the test project.
Conscience is the debugger of the mind

lainz

« Reply #646 on: March 26, 2013, 03:11:59 pm »
Done!

lainz

« Reply #647 on: March 27, 2013, 09:44:49 pm »
BGRAControls 2.2 new features:
- BCEffect unit with TFading. Fading example (This includes a Form Fading effect for Windows).
- Speed up controls and tests using Blend instead PutImage when needed.
- BCImageButton has fading animation by default.
- BCXButton test now uses Themes unit (with this you can do something like a native custom button)
- BCFilters has more filters.

Download:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/bgracontrols/files/bgracontrols-2.2.zip/download

BigChimp

• Add to the wiki - it's free ;)
    • FPCUp, PaperTiger scanning and other open source projects
« Reply #648 on: March 30, 2013, 02:25:46 pm »
BGRAControls package didn't compile for me on FPC trunk with an error in bceffect.pas that a protected section was not allowed in records. Changing it to public helped:
Index: bceffect.pas
===================================================================
--- bceffect.pas        (revision 129)
+++ bceffect.pas        (working copy)
@@ -31,7 +31,7 @@
     FDuration: integer;
     FPrevDate: TDateTime;
     FElapsedMsAccumulator: integer;
-  protected
+  public
     procedure SetFAlpha(AValue: byte);
     procedure SetFMode(AValue: TFadingMode);
     procedure SetFAlphaStep(AValue: byte);

Thanks,
BigChimp
Want quicker answers to your questions? Read http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Faq#What_is_the_correct_way_to_ask_questions_in_the_forum.3F

Open source including papertiger OCR/PDF scanning:
https://bitbucket.org/reiniero

Lazarus trunk+FPC trunk x86, Windows x64 unless otherwise specified

fbadriawan

« Reply #649 on: April 05, 2013, 05:22:12 am »
@lainz: what about merging these controls become ribbon control as a single control???

Fahmy Rofiq

« Reply #650 on: April 05, 2013, 03:40:38 pm »
BGRAControls SVN error while compiling, using Lazarus trunk, please help, thanks,,,
D:\Programming\Lazarus\LCL\BGRAControls\bcfilters.pas(131,61) Error: Identifier not found "int32or64"
D:\Programming\Lazarus\LCL\BGRAControls\bcfilters.pas(132,23) Error: Identifier not found "int32or64"
D:\Programming\Lazarus\LCL\BGRAControls\bcfilters.pas(132,48) Error: Identifier not found "int32or64"
D:\Programming\Lazarus\LCL\BGRAControls\bcfilters.pas(132,74) Error: Identifier not found "int32or64"
D:\Programming\Lazarus\LCL\BGRAControls\bcfilters.pas(139,1) Fatal: There were 4 errors compiling module, stopping
Lazarus Trunk + FPC Fixes 32bit
Windows 10 x64

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #651 on: April 11, 2013, 12:10:25 am »
You can replace int32or64 by NativeInt.

digeo

• Digeotek
« Reply #652 on: April 23, 2013, 03:49:16 pm »
Dont know if I am missing something somewhere, but when using BCpanel with flat bevel look, top and left side "borders" still visible. This is the same color as the form. In the screenshot i have a black BCpanel with blue child panel and border visible.

settings:
bevelinner/outer = bvNone
borderstyle = bpsBorder

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #653 on: May 04, 2013, 06:12:04 pm »
Someone raised an issue about missing borders of TBCButton here:
http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,20724.0.html

Dibo

« Reply #654 on: May 14, 2013, 04:59:06 pm »
Sourceforge notified me about new SVN and GIT links. I updated wiki:
http://wiki.freepascal.org/BGRAControls#SVN

Old links works but don't know how long

digeo

• Digeotek
« Reply #655 on: August 02, 2013, 03:03:36 pm »
Is it possible to have the BCbutton caption below the icon like in the sample image? I have tried the state fontex properties but it just misaligns the caption to the image.

iannak

« Reply #656 on: August 30, 2013, 10:01:06 pm »
Hi, Dibo!

I've found a bug into BCButton. For example, put on the form one BCButton, one PopupMenu, one GroupBox and one DateEdit control or one FileNameEdit control inside the groupbox. Assign the PopupMenu to the DropDownMenu property of BCButton. Run the program. Now, when you press the BCButton and the dropdown menu is popped up then, if you press the button of DateEdit control or FileNameEdit control, the corresponding dialog is not appeared (calendar or fileopen dialog respectively). Only if you click outside of the groupbox first, then the dialogs are working.
How it's possible to find a solution for this situation?
Thank's in advance.

Dibo

« Reply #657 on: August 30, 2013, 11:42:33 pm »
Hi iannak.

Thanks for reporting. Did you try with other (standard) controls like TToolbar->TToolButton->DropDownMenu? I did quick test with your example and on my OS (Kubuntu linux) I need to do two clicks to show dialog. First click hide popupmenu and second shows dialog. Same with TToolbar so seems that it is "normal" behavior. Are you saying that even second click doesn't work? Try with TToolButton. If same problem then it could be issue in LCL. If not then I'll take a look in TBCButton source

Regards

iannak

« Reply #658 on: August 31, 2013, 09:39:06 am »
Dibo, thank you for your immediate answer!
I have tryed your exsample and it works just fine. After pressing the toolbar button I press a DateEdit which is inside the groupbox and it works with first click. The dropdown closes and the calendar appears at the same time, with first click.
With BCButton it does not work at all, as much as you want to click inside the groupbox, until you click once outside it.
If you want, just for reference, you can try the TMenuButton from LuiControls. It works fine in this situation.

I have Windows XP SP3
Lazarus 1.0.12 Stable with FPC 2.6.2

In my case I use BCButton with dropdown menu and when a menuitem is clicked, a new form is created dynamically, in which there are some controls inside a groupbox and they are not working. Until I return in main form, click again the BCButton twice (once to open the dropdown again and once to close it), and then the controls on the dynamically created form are get to work normally.
I think it's somethig with DropDownClosed procedure of TCustomBCButton class. May be I'm wrong of course.
Thank you again!
Waiting for solution.

Dibo

« Reply #659 on: August 31, 2013, 03:17:39 pm »
Hmm, TMenuButton is using similar technique to show up menu. I don't have windows platform to debug it. TMenuButton is calling Application.ProcessMessages before popup. You can try if it help:

1. Open BCButton.pas
2. In method TCustomBCButton.MouseDown add line Application.ProcessMessages before FDropDownMenu.PopUp(x, y);
3. Reinstall BGRA Controls package

TinyPortal © 2005-2018