Recent

Author Topic: LazPaint (alpha-blending, antialiasing, filters)  (Read 655175 times)

circular

• Personal webpage
Re: LazPaint (alpha-blending, antialiasing, filters)
« Reply #255 on: June 16, 2011, 12:11:28 am »
lol that's ok
Conscience is the debugger of the mind

fabienwang

• Lazarus is the best
    • My blog
« Reply #256 on: June 16, 2011, 11:59:22 am »
ok I just added to the svn, the french translation po file :)
I'm using Arch Linux.
Known for: CPickSniff, OpenGrabby
Contributed to: LazPaint

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #257 on: June 16, 2011, 12:21:28 pm »
Cool. So Lazarus apps automatically search the i18n folder?

lainz

« Reply #258 on: June 16, 2011, 06:19:00 pm »
@circular

See image attached.

The LazPaint main toolbar works now in HighDPI but with 2 issues:
* The tools selected in red that works with the shapes part of the toolbar works ok but the shapes toolbar isn't sized like the others.
* The 'Pen' text when I translate into spanish is 'Pluma' is clipped.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 06:20:32 pm by lainz »

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #259 on: June 17, 2011, 01:42:17 pm »
I've fixed image list size, french translation, and color window size. There is now a ligther syntax for scaleDPI. Lainz, please check the problems you mentionned are solved.

Here is a screenshot.

lainz

« Reply #260 on: June 17, 2011, 06:21:49 pm »
I've fixed image list size, french translation, and color window size. There is now a ligther syntax for scaleDPI. Lainz, please check the problems you mentionned are solved.

Here is a screenshot.

Solved. Thanks.

Still a problem (See image attached).

The "shapes toolbar" is not resized correctly in HighDPI.

I fixed it.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 01:05:55 am by lainz »

Dibo

« Reply #261 on: June 17, 2011, 08:04:07 pm »
I have updated today bgrabitmap pack and lazarus from SVN and can't install bgrabitmap on linux. I get this error:
/lazpaint/bgrabitmap/bgrafilters.pas(206,76) Error: Can't determine which overloaded function to call
In line 206 is:
Code: Pascal  [Select][+][-]
  1. c := MergeBGRA(bmp.GetPixel(xb, yb), bmp.GetPixel(xb + 1, yb + 1));

Edit: Hmm this problem is in 4.0 and 4.1 too.
Edit2: It seems that this is problem with latest lazarus or FPC 2.5.1 which I updated because can't install ver. 3.5 from 2011-04-15 too and I don't think so that I have so old version before.
Edit3: I forced "rfLinear" param in bmp.GetPixel in few lines of BGRAFilters unit and now I can install
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 08:44:17 pm by Dibo »

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #262 on: June 18, 2011, 05:00:38 pm »
Strange. I updated with intermediary variables, does it fix the problem ?

I suppose the problem comes with inherited GetPixel function, but this is a private function so it should not interfere.

Lainz has added resourcestrings, I've translated them into french.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 05:50:52 pm by circular »

Dibo

« Reply #263 on: June 18, 2011, 06:53:42 pm »
Still can't install (this same problem)

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #264 on: June 18, 2011, 08:54:05 pm »
What if you remove the "overload" keyword on the first GetPixel definition in BGRABitmapTypes (on line 237) ?

Can you avoid the error with intermediary variables ?

Otherwise, can you give me the list of line numbers ?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 08:58:08 pm by circular »

Sternas Stefanos

• Ex Pilot, M.Sc, Ph.D
    • http://www.pilotlogic.com
« Reply #265 on: June 18, 2011, 09:11:13 pm »
Same problem with the latest SVN FreePascal
has and GLScene, Graphic32 etc...
it's NOT bgrabitmap problem.
wait for more stable SVN release...
or use FreePascal SVN 17759
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 09:14:19 pm by Sternas Stefanos »
CodeTyphon Architect and Programmer

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #266 on: June 18, 2011, 10:27:04 pm »
Thanks

Dibo

« Reply #267 on: June 18, 2011, 10:53:52 pm »
As Sternas say this could be problem with latest FPC from svn, but if you want look at this, this are compiler errors when I try to install bgrabitmap pack:
lazpaint/bgrabitmap/bgrafilters.pas(207,45) Error: Can't determine which overloaded function to call
lazpaint/bgrabitmap/bgrabitmaptypes.pas(238,15) Hint: Found declaration: TBGRACustomBitmap.GetPixel(Single,Single,TResampleFilter="0"):<record type>;
lazpaint/bgrabitmap/bgrabitmaptypes.pas(237,15) Hint: Found declaration: TBGRACustomBitmap.GetPixel(LongInt,LongInt):<record type>;
lazpaint/bgrabitmap/bgrafilters.pas(211,79) Error: Can't determine which overloaded function to call
lazpaint/bgrabitmap/bgrabitmaptypes.pas(238,15) Hint: Found declaration: TBGRACustomBitmap.GetPixel(Single,Single,TResampleFilter="0"):<record type>;
lazpaint/bgrabitmap/bgrabitmaptypes.pas(237,15) Hint: Found declaration: TBGRACustomBitmap.GetPixel(LongInt,LongInt):<record type>;
lazpaint/bgrabitmap/bgrafilters.pas(283,58) Error: Can't determine which overloaded function to call
lazpaint/bgrabitmap/bgrafilters.pas(651,49) Error: Can't determine which overloaded function to call
lazpaint/bgrabitmap/bgrafilters.pas(652,49) Error: Can't determine which overloaded function to call
lazpaint/bgrabitmap/bgrafilters.pas(653,49) Error: Can't determine which overloaded function to call
lazpaint/bgrabitmap/bgrafilters.pas(654,49) Error: Can't determine which overloaded function to call
lazpaint/bgrabitmap/bgrafilters.pas(1399,56) Error: Can't determine which overloaded function to call
lazpaint/bgrabitmap/bgrafilters.pas(1503) Fatal: There were 8 errors compiling module, stopping

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #268 on: June 18, 2011, 11:10:58 pm »
It seams the this version of FPC cannot guess if the result is an integer or a single. There is nothing we can do, except using intermediary variables for integers, but this is not wise. So please use another compiler...

lainz

« Reply #269 on: June 18, 2011, 11:21:04 pm »
@circular

About Application.MainFormOnTaskbar seems to be unnecesary in the latest lazarus SVN too, so you can remove it.

I sent a message to FabienWang about translating the update_checker.po into french, but seems that today isn't connected

You can translate the .po file? Is in update_checker\release\i18n\update_checker.po

Just duplicate the .po file and translate it =)

If someone can please translate LazPaint & Update Checker into other language =)

TinyPortal © 2005-2018