Forum > Windows (32/64)

crash or form doesn´t show

(1/3) > >>

anarco:
Hi,

I am not sure if this is a problem of the latest lazarus binary
or a general one ;)
however I installed it, had to set the source path manually cause currently there is no access to the cvs (and the mirrors don´t have the newest snapshots :( )

When compiling a simple form with a button on it the form closes as soon as the compilation was successful.

If this doesn´t happen lazarus simply closes without a message.

And if that also doesn´t happen. The compilation of the form seems to
work but the mouse slows down and attempting to do anything with the compiled form ends in a lockup :-/

anarco

p.s. forum accounts don´t get mailed ?

anarco:
the project gets indeed compiled...
I just have to manually start it from the temp dir

3,5 Meg for a form with a button on it ... hmmm

anarco:
hmm I´m probably too stupid for this
when trying to CVS update it shows conficts an almost all files

besides for those who don´t know a f*ck about cvs like me:

When using Tortoise it installs in the explorer. So you gotta do a "CVS local update " on your lazarus path (C:\lazarus) to get the latest snapshot I assume. However when getting the update with all the conflicts the "make" fails with a ton of errors *sniff*

Vincent Snijders:

--- Quote ---forum accounts don´t get mailed ?
--- End quote ---

if you want to be notified, if there is a reply on ypur topic, you need to log in when you post and check the appropiate checkbox.

--- Quote ---when trying to CVS update it shows conficts an almost all files
--- End quote ---

If you are getting a conflict on a cvs update, you probably best can  remove the conflicted file and update again.

--- Quote ---When compiling a simple form with a button on it the form closes as soon as the compilation was successful.

If this doesn´t happen lazarus simply closes without a message.

And if that also doesn´t happen. The compilation of the form seems to
work but the mouse slows down and attempting to do anything with the compiled form ends in a lockup :-/
--- End quote ---

Probably most of these problems are solved in the latest cvs version. Unfortunately new problems have been added. :-( (Can't type in editor).

Anonymous:
>if you want to be notified, if there is a reply on ypur topic, you need to >log in when you post and check the appropiate checkbox.  

uh yes I just didn´t get the password for my profile so I can´t set that checkbox ;-)

>If you are getting a conflict on a cvs update, you probably best can >remove the conflicted file and update again.

hmm yes if I could just compile the latest cvs ... but I can´t ...
I don´t wanna rule out that the problem just sits in front of my monitor *g* but I tried 3 different ways to get the latest cvs running but all I get are a ton of error messages

hmm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version