Recent

Author Topic: QT4 on Darwin (OpenGL and Dragimage)  (Read 12569 times)

Ocye

• Scrabble3D
QT4 on Darwin (OpenGL and Dragimage)
« on: September 05, 2010, 11:56:20 am »
Does the Qt4 framework supports opengl on MacOS? I get "-lGL" lib not found error when I switch to Qt. For carbon opengl works well, but since no canvas operation outside OnPaint are handled my app seems to need Qt.

I create different dragimages during runtime. With Qt (and, of course, carbon as well) nothing is shown so I assume it's not supported yet. Right?
Lazarus 1.7 (SVN) FPC 3.0.0

zeljko

• http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/User:Zeljan
Re: QT4 on Darwin (OpenGL and Dragimage)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 02:42:26 pm »
No QGL isn't included in our bindings, so there's no support for OpenGL under any OS (with lazarus + qt of course).

felipemdc

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 07:45:06 pm »
For carbon opengl works well, but since no canvas operation outside OnPaint are handled my app seems to need Qt.

Draw to a TBitmap and in your OnPaint event draw that bitmap to the screen. Call Invalidate in a timer or when your image changes.

Ocye

• Scrabble3D
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 07:41:20 pm »
No QGL isn't included in our bindings, so there's no support for OpenGL under any OS (with lazarus + qt of course).
Thats a pity.

Draw to a TBitmap and in your OnPaint event draw that bitmap to the screen. Call Invalidate in a timer or when your image changes.
And which OnPaint Event should I utilize to ownerdraw a TComboBox (some but not all items should be in italic font) or for TStatusBar.Panels (to paint a progress by fillrect e.g.)?
Lazarus 1.7 (SVN) FPC 3.0.0

TinyPortal © 2005-2018