Recent

Author Topic: Zeos for Lazarus is officially ported!  (Read 91973 times)

Anonymous

Zeos for Lazarus is officially ported!
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2005, 04:14:07 pm »
Quote from: "Anonymous"
HI all, i installed lazarus(i used delphi + zeoslib), but i have some erros, and dont letme compile and install components.:

CC:\zeosdbo_rework\src\component\ZAbstractRODataset.pas(246,15) Error: There is no method in an ancestor class to be overridden: "TZAbstractRODataset.SetFieldData(TField, Pointer, Boolean)"
C:\zeosdbo_rework\src\component\ZAbstractRODataset.pas(339,14) Error: There is no method in an ancestor class to be overridden: "TZAbstractRODataset.Lookup(const AnsiString,const Variant,const AnsiString):Variant"
C:\zeosdbo_rework\src\component\ZAbstractRODataset.pas(348,14) Error: There is no method in an ancestor class to be overridden: "TZAbstractRODataset.GetFieldData(TField, Pointer, Boolean):Boolean"
C:\zeosdbo_rework\src\component\ZAbstractRODataset.pas(352,14) Error: There is no method in an ancestor class to be overridden: "TZAbstractRODataset.UpdateStatus:<enumeration type>"
C:\zeosdbo_rework\src\component\ZAbstractRODataset.pas(382,1) Fatal: There were 4 errors compiling module, stopping

Use the nightly release of Lazarus, and ZEOS will work OK

Edwin

« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2005, 05:25:01 pm »
Hello,

In the latest Lazarus Snapshot (13/08) with the latest ZeosDBO the date field of a ZQuery is always shown as '30/12/1899'.
Long time ago this problem was solved but it seems to be back.
Is there a way to solve this?

Thanks,

Edwin

Ruben Javier

Nightly Build to RPM
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2005, 02:48:50 pm »
How can I create an RPM file from a Nightly Build of Lazarus to correct the problem in TZAbstractRODataset at the installation of the zcomponents?
or is there a place to download nighlty builds as rpms?
Thank you

Ruben Javier

« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2005, 12:41:57 am »
I used the nightly release of lazarus from
http://www.ca.freepascal.org/Lazarus/
installing it with make but I still get the same error in TZAbstractRODataset ????
do I need the svn release?
thanks

Edwin

« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2005, 04:41:42 pm »
Hello,

The problem with the Date field of ZQuery (always shown as '30/12/1899') still exists in the latest snapshot of Lazarus (17/08/2005). When I use an older snapshot (05/08/2005) the Date field is displayed well.
Does anybody know how to solve this (Stevie maybe)?

Thanks,

Edwin

Marc

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2005, 03:00:27 pm »
This can be a problem of FPC 2.0.0. There was an issue with date fields. AFAIK it is fixed in 2.0.1
//--
{$I stdsig.inc}
//-I still can't read someones mind
//-Bugs reported here will be forgotten. Use the bug tracker

Anonymous

« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2005, 03:40:50 pm »
Hi everybody, I downloaded the daily snapshot of lazarus for windows (2005/09/21) and the last zeos_rework. When I try to compile zcore.plk I only obtain this error message

C:\Documents and Settings\ciccio\Documenti\download\Lazarus_FreePascal\Zeos\src\core\ZTokenizer.pas(1235,30) Error: Illegal type conversion: "TObject" to "<enumeration type>"

Anyone has a solution?

Thanks a lot
Marco

TinyPortal © 2005-2018