Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General / Re: MAC Address
« Last post by jraviles on Today at 03:11:39 am »
Greetings friends, I share a project to obtain the mac ip and external ip.   :) :)

Hello Ericktux, I speak of the future (2018) your code brought peace to the galaxy and to the continuous space time, thank you!!!
iPhone/iPad / fpc-3.0.5.intel-macosx.cross.ios can not be installed
« Last post by song shuang on Today at 01:42:49 am »
Hi,
please see below picture:
LCL / Support with LazReport
« Last post by Ever on Today at 01:14:20 am »
Regards

I need to know what I have to do so that the designer of LazReport when using it at runtime in my developments, will be seen in Spanish and not in English.

Thank you
I just tested it again and I am now getting "undefined reference" errors also.  Apparently after installing the i386 libraries, some library files are causing the linking to fail.

Uninstalling the i386 libraries allows a Lazarus 32-bit minimal application to build again:
    sudo apt purge libgtk2.0-0:i386 libx11-6:i386 libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0:i386 libglib2.0-0:i386 libpango-1.0-0:i386 libcairo2:i386 libatk1.0-0:i386
    sudo apt autoremove

hmm...
Designer / Re: Horizontal/vertical space
« Last post by Blaazen on Today at 12:41:18 am »
Lazarus has different sizing mechanism than Delphi. Use property Anchors and Anchor Editor dialog.
Designer / Horizontal/vertical space
« Last post by gii on Today at 12:31:34 am »
Is there any feature similar to CnPack, where I can select multiple components and set the vertical / horizontal space between the controls?

I know the justify feature, however I'd like to use a custom value.

For those who do not know this feature in CnPack, I have attached images.
Mac OS X / Re: FreePascal on macOS 10.14 Mojave doesn't work
« Last post by luri on Today at 12:07:20 am »
Lazarus 2.1.0 (trunk) running well on MacOS Mojave
Windows / Re: WM_INPUT never arrived [Win10 b4bit + Lazarus1.8.4 + FPC3.0.4]
« Last post by Remy Lebeau on October 22, 2018, 11:54:56 pm »
I'm no expert on the matter, but did you read through this:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Win32/64_Interface#Processing_non-user_messages_in_your_window

?

Note that SetWindowSubclass() is preferred over SendWindowLong/Ptr().  See Subclassing Controls and Safer subclassing on MSDN.

But, I found the traditional PS/2 keyboard also gernates WM_INPUT message.

In fact, ANY type of input device can, whether it is PS/2, USB, etc.

I can't distinguish the messages from card reader and PS/2 keyboard.

Yes, you can.  One of the defining features of the Raw Input API is the ability to distinguish between specific devices.  The WM_INPUT message gives you a handle to the specific device that is generating the message.  You can use GetRawInputDeviceInfo() if you need to retrieve specific details about that device.  On the other hand, you are not going to get WM_INPUT messages from devices that you have not registered with RegisterRawInputDevices().  So, if you register only the card reader, then you will get messages only from the card reader and not the PS/2 keyboard.
Code: [Select]
Compile Project, CPU: i386, Target: project2: Exit code 256, Errors: 1
/opt/lazarus_184/cross/lib/i386-linux//libresolv.so.2: undefined reference to `__res_maybe_init@GLIBC_PRIVATE'
/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu//libgio-2.0.so.0: undefined reference to `g_build_filename_valist'
project2.lpr(20,1) Error: Error while linking

fpcupdeluxe installs lazarus and fpc into a directory isolated from other Lazarus/FPC installations.
The default install directory is in your users home folder: /home/[user]/fpcupdeluxe
Did you change the default installation location when you ran fpcupdeluxe?

When you run Lazarus (the one fpcupdeluxe installed), the environment has to be setup to run from the correct folders and use the correct config files.
Are you running Lazarus using the desktop link which fpcupdeluxe creates?
Or, alternately running Lazarus using the launch script created in your home folder (~/Lazarus_fpcupdeluxe)?
General / Re: Error running the program after changing form name
« Last post by jshah on October 22, 2018, 11:40:04 pm »

Found the issue:

rename a FORM from
  inside code window    : error
   from object inspector : working
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Recent

Get Lazarus at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads Open Hub project report for Lazarus