Recent

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General / Re: a Unit problem?
« Last post by TRon on Today at 01:15:56 pm »
But what TRon said: I looked at the link TS provided, and there is indeed an LPI-File in that zip
And indeed the matter is a bit more complicated. There does not seem to exist a unit graph for Linux X86_64 bit. The mandelbrot project project does seem to be a "simple" console project.

change:
uses grapch;
to uses ptcgraph;
So... try with Thaddy's  suggestion.
« Last post by Thaddy on Today at 01:10:07 pm »
change:
uses grapch;
to uses ptcgraph;

ptcgraph is compatible with graph and often worka better on linux.
should not require any other code changes.
Hello Circular,

Thank you very much for your reply and the warm welcome to this forum!

I've created a new project and executed your code. You find the result attached by.

Apart from my problem: Is there any general way in BGRABitmap to set the line distance in a TextRect?

By the way: I am using Arch Linux and Qt6, however Gtk2 leads to similar results.
« Last post by Zvoni on Today at 12:57:23 pm »
This looks fishy to me

Code: [Select]
# searchpath for units and other system dependent things
-Fu/home/userX/bin/FPC/fpc-$fpcversion/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget
-Fu/home/userX/bin/FPC/fpc-$fpcversion/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget/*
-Fu/home/userX/bin/FPC/fpc-$fpcversion/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget/rtl
check if those paths exists/are correct, and try if you can find unit graph.ppu by hand

EDIT: Forget what i said. You're on Linux.

But what TRon said: I looked at the link TS provided, and there is indeed an LPI-File in that zip
Windows (32/64) / Re: Complex package installation problem
« Last post by wp on Today at 12:56:43 pm »
Tested yesterday that the UOS package (available in OPM) is working. Based on that and the sample projects provided you can try to create your favourite UOS audio player. If you have problems, ask here, the author of the package can be seen here in the forum occasionally.
« Last post by TRon on Today at 12:51:57 pm »
That's weird... Thank you though.
No, that is not weird.

a Lazarus project file (lpr) usually comes (also) accompanied with a Lazarus Project Information file (.lpi) and it is possible that this file contains information about dependencies. Now for a simple console project that is not an issue (unless relying on 3th party components) but it is for a full-fledged Lazarus program.

the FPC commandline compiler has no notion whatsoever about Lazarus and its project(s) (and accompanied) files. For that you either need to use Lazarus (IDE) or lazbuild (command line compiler that is able to compile Lazarus projects).
The web stuff is also not merged to the fixes branch. So a future 3.2.4 would be mostly equal to 3.2.2 on this front.
Windows (32/64) / Re: Complex package installation problem
« Last post by JonBondy on Today at 12:48:28 pm »
Thanks to everyone who is helping me!

I am relieved to learn that what I was trying to do is basically impossible, so I will move on to another audio player.

I deleted the OPM directory tree, uninstalled Lazarus, and installed a single instance of the 64-bit Lazarus.

I looked at Tools, Examples, and found nothing useful, so I used OPM to install ACS.  When I looked again at Tools, Examples, there still were no audio examples.  I then drilled down into the OPM directory tree and found "Player", which compiles, but does not work (has bugs). Progress.

Thanks, again!

Jon
« Last post by EventHorizon on Today at 12:42:09 pm »
If the source code contains *.lpr, I believe you will have higher chances for successful compiling it if you use Lazarus. I could be wrong, but that is what I believe.
That's weird... Thank you though.

To be honest, for a start I would like to avoid Lazarus.
« Last post by EventHorizon on Today at 12:40:54 pm »
what's your fpc.cfg look like?
Well... I have attached here.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

TinyPortal © 2005-2018