Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Lazarus / Re: Lázaro lançamento Canditate 1 para 2.0
« Last post by gii on Today at 08:12:57 pm »
Can you check in the color page, if colors are assigned?

Maybe it is a problem with imported colors, since those schemes pre-date the feature, and do not have colors included.

Really, there were no colors assigned.

Thank you very much.
General / Re: Hashes
« Last post by Xor-el on Today at 07:38:55 pm »
OK, thanks.  I completely missed your reply above.  I'll try to do it and get back if any (most likely) problems.  Not real familiar with working with anything that is not a component.

You are welcome.
While working with components is easy (especially for newbies), it limits your scope (most times) to just GUI programs and singleton designs which gets rowdy and untidy very quickly in the long run.
SynEdit / Re: "vintage" BASIC highlighter
« Last post by Ladywasky on Today at 07:38:46 pm »
OK, I reproduced it : when your highlighter is set to Oric Basic  and that you load a non BASIC file. I can see on my side what can be done.
Lazarus / Re: Lazarus Release Canditate 1 for 2.0
« Last post by Martin_fr on Today at 07:35:37 pm »
Can you check in the color page, if colors are assigned?

Maybe it is a problem with imported colors, since those schemes pre-date the feature, and do not have colors included.
« Last post by Ladywasky on Today at 07:27:00 pm »
Hey Edson,

Infinite Loop ?
My mod should not have any impact, I compile and use your "Editor Muestra", straight as it is, without any problem, and no other modification than those I put in my files :

https://github.com/DJChloe/SynFacilUtils/tree/1.21/Editor_Muestra

No infinite loop here.

« Last post by lazarus9 on Today at 07:24:14 pm »
OK, thanks.  I completely missed your reply above.  I'll try to do it and get back if any (most likely) problems.  Not real familiar with working with anything that is not a component.
« Last post by Xor-el on Today at 07:08:39 pm »
Quote from: Thaddy link=topic
[quote

When I try to execute my routine, I get this error:

uses
  Classes, SysUtils, FileUtil, Forms, Controls, Graphics, Dialogs, HlpTiger;

type
  TForm1 = class(TForm)
    HlpTiger1: TTiger;   

Error. Only classes which are compiled in $M+ mode can be published

Not sure what that means or how it is done.  Does $M+ need to be put in somewhere as a compiler directive before compiling HashLib4PascalPackage.lpk?

You are doing it all wrong.
There's no need to use the HlpTiger unit except you know exactly what you are doing.

For ease of use and to avoid mistakes, use the factory method as I specified in my previous example.

Also the error you get is as a result of placing HlpTiger1: TTiger;  in the published section of your form.
Define that variable in the public section of your form.
« Last post by Edson on Today at 07:08:29 pm »
Excelent work.  :) Old Basic is some special in its syntax.

I would like to see a highlighter for the Commodore 64, too.

About the changes to SynFacilSyn, I having problems using the highlighter with the new modifications (I'm using the SynFacilBASICEnabled.zip.), when processing the BASIC text.  The main form never show. It's something like a infinite loop.

Maybe there is another way to implement a highlighter for this BASIC. I will think some alternative solution.
General / Showing something or not in a report
« Last post by madref on Today at 06:36:26 pm »
I have a report defined as
Code: [Select]
frReport_Evaluatie: TfrReport;It is works perfectly but is it possible to NOT show a part of it depending on 1 or 2 values?

Let me explain it more. If you look at the picture i added as an attachment the first blue rectangle (Score) is the dependent part to let the second blue rectangle (Overtime) been shown.

The first one keeps the score of a game and is defined with the following code:
Code: [Select]
[TQ_Rapport."Goals_A"] - [TQ_Rapport."Goals_B"] ( [TQ_Rapport."Evo_Goal_TeamA_Per1"] - [TQ_Rapport."Evo_Goal_TeamB_Per1"] / [TQ_Rapport."Evo_Goal_TeamA_Per2"] - [TQ_Rapport."Evo_Goal_TeamB_Per2"] / [TQ_Rapport."Evo_Goal_TeamA_Per3"] - [TQ_Rapport."Evo_Goal_TeamB_Per3"] / [TQ_Rapport."Evo_Goal_TeamA_Per4"] - [TQ_Rapport."Evo_Goal_TeamB_Per4"] )

If [TQ_Rapport."Evo_Goal_TeamA_Per4"] AND [/size][TQ_Rapport."Evo_Goal_TeamA_Per4"] are both 0 then the Overtime part must not been shown.
[/size]
[/size]Is that possible?
[/size]
[/size]p.s. i have also included the report.
« Last post by lazarus9 on Today at 06:36:19 pm »
Indeed. These are not components, but classes.
Don't ask for components, they would be over-coding and not very useful in true, real life, settings.
Xor-el would probably never even consider it. (this code is not for - I hear a song - "Absolute Beginners" comes to mind.... 8-))

In this case installing the package simply means the classes are compiled and available for fast linking without re-compiling.

When I try to execute my routine, I get this error:

uses
  Classes, SysUtils, FileUtil, Forms, Controls, Graphics, Dialogs, HlpTiger;

type
  TForm1 = class(TForm)
    HlpTiger1: TTiger;   

Error. Only classes which are compiled in $M+ mode can be published

Not sure what that means or how it is done.  Does $M+ need to be put in somewhere as a compiler directive before compiling HashLib4PascalPackage.lpk?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Recent

Get Lazarus at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads Open Hub project report for Lazarus