Recent

Author Topic: Development Project  (Read 8797 times)

carsolve

Development Project
« on: July 17, 2010, 01:44:29 am »
Looking to Develop a small personal or small business financial program in FPK using possibly Firebird Embedded and targeting MAC/Windows/Linux Application contains less than 15 screens. Looking for someone that is experienced with FPK.

tintinux

• Gestinux
Re: Development Project
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 10:20:00 am »
Hi

I have just started to develop of a light accounting software with Lazarus.

It is openSource, multiplatform, multilanguage, and might be multi-database in the future.

Don't know if this is you are interested in, but I'm looking for help, specially from english or american natives. I'm french and need, at least, better translations and details on accounting practice.

The project name is gestinux and you can find sources and wiki in sourceforge.

Regards
Martin
Initiator of gestinux, open-source, multi-database and multilingual accounting and billing software made with LAZARUS.

You can help to develop, to make and improve translations, and to provide examples of legal charts and reports from more countries.

felipemdc

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 10:46:24 pm »
Looking to Develop a small personal or small business financial program in FPK using possibly Firebird Embedded and targeting MAC/Windows/Linux Application contains less than 15 screens. Looking for someone that is experienced with FPK.

If you can't find anyone here you can try vWorker (was Rent-a-coder): http://www.vworker.com/RentACoder/DotNet/default.aspx?blnDidRacRedirectToVworker_RequestParm=true

TurboRascal

• "Good sysadmin. Bad programmer."™
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 03:06:25 pm »
... using possibly Firebird Embedded and targeting MAC/Windows/Linux ...

IIRC; Firebird Embedded works only on Windows; you can however use "regular" Firebird on other platforms...
Regards, ArNy the Turbo Rascal
-
"The secret is to give them what they need, not what they want." - Scotty, STTNG:Relics

TinyPortal © 2005-2018