Recent

Author Topic: Alexdataset install error  (Read 10838 times)

Anonymous

Alexdataset install error
« on: March 04, 2005, 11:34:47 am »
I'm trying to install a component called Alexdataset which is used with UIB.  I'm using Lazarus-0.9.6-20050225-win32.  I receive the errors listed below.  How can I fix the code?

C:\lazarus\components\Alexsoft\jedi.inc(331,4) Error: Mode switch "DELPHI" not allowed here
C:\lazarus\components\Alexsoft\jedi.inc(331,4) Error: Mode switch "DELPHI" not allowed here
C:\lazarus\components\Alexsoft\FBMisc.pas(4,2) Error: Mode switch "OBJFPC" not allowed here
C:\lazarus\components\Alexsoft\FBParams.pas(33,24) Error: Duplicate identifier "Owner"
C:\lazarus\components\Alexsoft\FBParams.pas(33,24) Hint: Identifier already defined in unit CLASSES at line 384
C:\lazarus\components\Alexsoft\FBParams.pas(43,1) Fatal: There were 6 errors compiling module, stopping

knightcoder

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2005, 12:35:37 pm »
Hi,

Maybe you should also post this on the forum of UIB, so the developer can fix his.

I tried to install it and it gave me the same errors.
I commented the line and manually defined this directive on each unit.
About the Error: Duplicate identifier "Owner", just change Owner to AOwner on this function and everything should install ok.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2005, 06:22:38 pm »
I've seen a smiliar post there but no one has replied.

Marc

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2005, 01:58:49 pm »
aFaik, the mode directif needs to be placed at the beginning of a unit. From the error at line 133, I don't think that it is the case :)
//--
{$I stdsig.inc}
//-I still can't read someones mind
//-Bugs reported here will be forgotten. Use the bug tracker

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 10:09:51 pm »

TinyPortal © 2005-2018