Recent

Author Topic: [ANN] LazSkin v1.0 for Lazarus(win32, 0.9.26.2) is released  (Read 26303 times)

sunisoft

• LazSkin from Sunisoft
Sunisoft (http://www.sunisoft.com) released its new product - LazSkin v1.0 for Lazarus(win32, 0.9.26.2)!

LazSkin is the easiest-to-use skin solution for Lazarus(win32)/Free Pascal. It provides you the ability to make your application in skin automatically, including all forms and Windows dialogs. You will never spend many time on programming for skin support.

Using LazSkin, you don't need to make any modification for your existing projects but just drop a skin engine component onto the main form and set some properties, that's all. It can skin all forms and windows dialogs automatically. And the skin files can be compiled into the EXE file so that you don't need to distribute the skin files with your EXE. At run-time, you can switch the skins very easily and you can switch to unskinned easily too. Let's say, just one component for one project!

Key features

* Dozens of professionally-UI-designed official skins from UI artists and a lot of third-party skins
* Easiest to use - Just one component for one application
* Fully automatic - Skins all forms and Windows dialogs automatically
* Make your existing project with skin easily
* Switch from skin to unskin easily
* Supports one or more skin files to be built into the EXE file
* Provides SkinBuilder tool

http://www.sunisoft.com/lazskin/
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 05:33:02 pm by sunisoft »

CMeurin

Re: [ANN] LazSkin v1.0 for Lazarus(win32, 0.9.26.2) is released
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 06:13:42 pm »
$69? Wow... I doubt I can get that on my budget unfortunately. Looks good though! Is it buy once, lifetime free upgrades/updates?

sunisoft

• LazSkin from Sunisoft
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 06:22:19 pm »
$69? Wow... I doubt I can get that on my budget unfortunately. Looks good though! Is it buy once, lifetime free upgrades/updates?

Yes, buy once, lifetime free upgrades 8)

CMeurin

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 06:29:52 pm »
Excellent! Well, I might be able to get it by Christmas. True, I have a birthday coming up but I still want to figure out what I want for that first. At present, my dad is unemployed until September so we really have to watch our spending.

audio2

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 01:13:28 am »
$69?

It makes you realise what good value Lazarus and freepascal is!
The guys who develop Lazarus and free pascal do it for nothing.
Using your ethos, why would they want continue doing it for free, when they obviously have the talent to make money out of it?
$69 is not in the spirit of open source software.
Maybe we should all go out and buy Delphi.

$29 would be a better (fairer) price for your endeavour.

no offence, just thought I would contribute to the forum.

audio2

CMeurin

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 02:45:58 am »
I'd pay it, so long as I can use it in closed-source/proprietary work.

Paul Ishenin

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 11:31:15 am »
For me it is seems very good that fird party component developers start noticing lazarus and freepascal. And no matter for me how much their components  costs. I hope they will return by testing, patches and promotion.

sunisoft

• LazSkin from Sunisoft
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 12:56:45 pm »
For me it is seems very good that fird party component developers start noticing lazarus and freepascal. And no matter for me how much their components  costs. I hope they will return by testing, patches and promotion.

Thank you.

Yes, we will notice lazarus and freepascal continuously and try our best to improve our product with Lazarus's improvement.

BlossomJ25

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 10:58:28 am »
No Free Version available -> not usable for me.

LazaruX

• Lazarus original cheetah.The cheetah doesn't cheat
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2009, 11:55:05 am »
Even if some here do not agree about the fact this is a chargeable product, I think it's good to know that with  Lazarus you can also make application who somebody uses to live.
The final decision, opensource, freeware, sale product, is something not everybody maybe agrees, but should be respected.
I will not buy it, not because of something against you, but students don't have a lot of money :-). Still I appreciate your work and the fact you are selling your product is not a problem.
My suggestion would also be to make a limited freeware edition of the skin, maybe with just a partial skinning.

Best regards

Lord_ZealoN

• http://lordzealon.com
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 02:25:57 pm »
Even if some here do not agree about the fact this is a chargeable product, I think it's good to know that with  Lazarus you can also make application who somebody uses to live.
The final decision, opensource, freeware, sale product, is something not everybody maybe agrees, but should be respected.
I will not buy it, not because of something against you, but students don't have a lot of money :-). Still I appreciate your work and the fact you are selling your product is not a problem.
My suggestion would also be to make a limited freeware edition of the skin, maybe with just a partial skinning.

Best regards

I can't believe what I'm reading.

I think, for comments like "No Free Version available -> not usable for me.", then reserve it for you.

He did a work (source closed), and wants be paied for it. If you don't want pay, then don't use it, proposse a trial or limited version, or develop it yourself. If you don't have the knowledge, then, you want all free?.

Note: I don't enter if a student needs a component like this, but, is the price if you want a diferent Look&Feel in your product.

Note2: I don't want a war in this thread, but, seems like, in this times, all must be free or hacked, or not considered to use.

LazaruX

• Lazarus original cheetah.The cheetah doesn't cheat
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 02:59:51 pm »
...ehm, I know my english is not that good, but my comment was PRO sunisoft, so NOT against Sunisoft, but my opinion is with Sunisoft, NOT against.
However, better close here this discussion, before we start a war ( >:D )

Lord_ZealoN

• http://lordzealon.com
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 04:19:48 pm »
...ehm, I know my english is not that good, but my comment was PRO sunisoft, so NOT against Sunisoft, but my opinion is with Sunisoft, NOT against.
However, better close here this discussion, before we start a war ( >:D )

Sorry, I mistake with the quote button :D

MISV

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2017, 06:10:35 pm »
Sorry for crashing the thread - but is this tool still supported for Lazarus?

TinyPortal © 2005-2018