Recent

Author Topic: WebService in Lazarus: mystery? In English and Portuguese.  (Read 8847 times)

HyuugaYoh

WebService in Lazarus: mystery? In English and Portuguese.
« on: April 15, 2008, 08:27:08 pm »
Hello!    
Sorry by my terrible English, I am trying to get better.    
I am beginner in pascal, I began less than 1 month with Lazarus, and it is the first IDE RAD in pascal that I program (I also never made something decent in Delphi). Nevertheless I already have a problem by the front, I need to create a WebService with Lazarus and FP. That means so much the Server, as the Client, should be written in FreePascal. Of course is being created an atmosphere of tests, however will already do more than 1 week that I don't get to give any significant step in that.    

Ah, the exists "Web Service ToolKit" however the documentation seems very confused and in the end of the tutorial when I tried to execute an example application (the user_client_console), in spite of to Server to seem to work, the Client shot a mistake after choosing the action make: "Synapse TCP/IP Socket error 10054: connection reset by peer."    

I have the  Synapse Lib in my pc and it already attributes her to the 'Others Units' in the options of the project.    
I already tried other 'possible' solution as Indy, but without success.

Lazarus Version: 0.9.24    
FP Version: 2.2.0    

Please, it would like to help, a simple example and practice if possible.

I thank at once,
thank you.

PS: I already know more than the basic of the language...    

==============================================
Phew! Now in Portuguese, if the passage in English has been very enigmatic...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ufa! agora em português, caso o trecho em inglês tenha ficado muito enigmatico...
==============================================

Olá!  
Peço que me desculpem pelo meu péssimo inglês, estou tentando melhorar.  
Enfim, sou iniciante em pascal, comecei com o Lazarus a menos de 1 mês, e é a primeira IDE RAD em pascal que programo( também nunca fiz algo decente em delphi). Ainda assim já tenho uma empreitada pela frente, preciso criar um webService com Lazarus e FP. Isso quer dizer que Tanto Servidor, quanto Cliente, devem ser criados com FP. Claro que estou apenas criando um ambiente de testes, porém já vai fazer mais de 1 semana que não consigo dar nenhum passo significante nisso.  

Ah, existe o 'Web Service ToolKit' porém o documentação me pareceu muito confusa e no final do tutorial quando tentei executar uma aplicação de exemplo( a user_cliente_console), apesar do servidor parecer funcionar, o cliente disparou um erro após escolher a ação a fazer: "Synapse TCP/IP Socket error 10054: connection reset by peer."  

Eu tenho a Lib Synapse em meu pc e já atribui ela ao 'Others Units' nas opções do projeto.  
Já tentei outras 'possiveis' solução como a Indy, mas sem sucesso.  

Versão do Lazarus: 0.9.24  
Versão do FP: 2.2.0  

Por favor, gostaria de ajuda, um exemplo simples e pratico se possivel.

Agradeço desde já,
Obrigado.

OBS: Já conheço mais que o basico da linguagem >.<!!

Phil

Re: WebService in Lazarus: mystery? In English and Portugues
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 08:58:29 pm »
Quote from: "HyuugaYoh"

Please, it would like to help, a simple example and practice if possible.

The Web Service Toolkit includes several examples under its samples folder.

Thanks.

-Phil

HyuugaYoh

RE: Re: WebService in Lazarus: mystery? In English and Portu
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 11:44:48 pm »
thank you for trying to help, but I solved my small problem with PowTils! Maybe I am half stupid (very possible), but I got to understand the form of work of her with very more clarity!!

Thank you!

Phil

Re: RE: Re: WebService in Lazarus: mystery? In English and P
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 04:24:40 am »
Quote from: "HyuugaYoh"
thank you for trying to help, but I solved my small problem with PowTils! Maybe I am half stupid (very possible), but I got to understand the form of work of her with very more clarity!!

Thank you!

What does powtils have to do with Web Service?

Thanks.

-Phil

netvistainfo

Re: WebService in Lazarus: mystery? In English and Portuguese.
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 08:36:26 pm »
Amigos,

Estou enfretando problemas com o exemplo do site(http://wiki.freepascal.org/Web_Service_Toolkit). Estou utilizando a opção IMPORT WSDL FILE com o exemplo de WSDL do Amazon E-Commerce Service, mas as classes(AWSECommerceService.pas,AWSECommerceService_proxy.pas) não são geradas. Alguma solução para isto?

Aguardo resposta.

netvistainfo

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 12:24:16 pm »
When I use WSDL IMPORT FILE I appear the following error " Namespace not found: http://www.schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl.". Some solution for this?

DonaldShimoda

• Parallel Pascal Worlds
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2018, 06:22:40 pm »
Same probllem here...

TinyPortal © 2005-2018