Recent

Author Topic: Master /Detail problem-Navigator is not working correctly  (Read 1869 times)

luckylynx

Master /Detail problem-Navigator is not working correctly
« on: February 14, 2019, 09:55:24 am »
Hi database experts,
my program consists of a firebird 3.0 database with master detail tables. Master table for the general data and detail table for the expenses rows. Both tables are connected to one TSQLtransaction but each table has his own navigator. After entering the master data I make a post with applyupdates on the master table. When the insert button of the detail navigator now is pushed, nothing happens and the button has to be pushed the second time. This happens only when no detail row is present, after entering the first row, the navigator works properly.
Any ideas to solve the problem?
Win 10 Pro, Firebird 3.0 C/S. Lazarus 1.8.0 RC5, TSQLQueryMaster, TSQLQueryDetail

valdir.marcos

Re: Master /Detail problem-Navigator is not working correctly
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 10:04:53 pm »
Hi database experts,
my program consists of a firebird 3.0 database with master detail tables. Master table for the general data and detail table for the expenses rows. Both tables are connected to one TSQLtransaction but each table has his own navigator. After entering the master data I make a post with applyupdates on the master table. When the insert button of the detail navigator now is pushed, nothing happens and the button has to be pushed the second time. This happens only when no detail row is present, after entering the first row, the navigator works properly.
Any ideas to solve the problem?
Win 10 Pro, Firebird 3.0 C/S. Lazarus 1.8.0 RC5, TSQLQueryMaster, TSQLQueryDetail
Maybe opening TSQLQueryDetail immediately after TSQLQueryMaster is opened.
Please, prepare and attach a small sample showing your problem. That will help you to get support.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018