Recent

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Application Loader - App Store Connect delay?  (Read 1856 times)

CCRDude

[SOLVED] Application Loader - App Store Connect delay?
« on: November 26, 2018, 06:01:03 pm »
It was quite a journey from a simple cross-compiled Darwin output to a lengthly chain of operations and changes on a Mac until I got a signed installer that passed notarization and gets accepted by Application Loader.

Now four hours have passed, and the build I uploaded using Application Loader still didn't appear in App Store Connect.

Details shown before upload were correct (Bundle ID, SKU, Apple-ID). If I try to upload it again, Application Loader now tells me a binary with the same version number was already uploaded. Still, App Store Connect doesn't show a single uploaded build.

Does anyone have any experience how long it takes between successful submission with Application Loader, and the build appearing in App Store Connect?

("Solution": a mail in the spam folder telling me that another Info.plist field was missing. Would've expected results to show in the App Loader or the web interface - my fault :) )
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 08:10:12 pm by CCRDude »

TinyPortal © 2005-2018