Recent

Author Topic: Added support for aarch64 and x86_64 CPUs for the Android target  (Read 2460 times)

yuriy_sydorov

Good News, Everyone!

I've added support for aarch64-android and x86_64-android targets to the FPC trunk. These targets pass the testsuite and are considered stable enough.
Please build corresponding cross-compilers from the FPC trunk's sources and test.
Report any bugs here or to the FPC bug tracker.

Happy testing! ::)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 12:32:04 pm by yuriy_sydorov »

A.S.

Re: Added support for aarch64 and x86_64 CPUs for the Android target
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 12:02:41 pm »
Good work! Thank you!

BeniBela

• homepage
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2019, 01:06:55 pm »
Now I have compiled my app for 64 bit.

On the emulator I got some random division by zero exception when calling ClearExceptions, because Android had already set the dze flag, before calling my app's functions.  I do not think ClearExceptions is right, it should clear the pending exceptions even if raising a new exception. The aarch64 implementation also differes from the arm implementation

I do not have a 64-bit device to actually test it. Here is the beta version of my app, you could test it to see if fpc can generate 64-builds for your device. It shows books from German libraries

WayneSherman

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 03:41:08 am »
Good News, Everyone!

I've added support for aarch64-android and x86_64-android targets to the FPC trunk. These targets pass the testsuite and are considered stable enough.
Please build corresponding cross-compilers from the FPC trunk's sources and test.

Thank you for this excellent development work.  I just compiled a simple test project (a form and edit button) on Linux using LAMW and Fpcupdeluxe for the AARCH64 cross compiler.  It works!

TinyPortal © 2005-2018