Forum > Debugger

an Error message appears after mem-leaks message

(1/3) > >>

tambok:
Hallo everyone and master,

I tried to create a project, but found an error after the memory check message appeared less than 1 minute.
then I tried to make one simple test.
1 stringgrid, 1 button and 1 opendialog.

i just make  procedure:

procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
var
  filename:String;
begin
  if OpenDialog1.Execute then
   begin
     filename:=OpenDialog1.FileName;
     StringGrid1.LoadFromCSVFile(filename,',',True,0,True);
   end;
end;

and the error still exist.

Does anyone know why this error message appears?

thanks

tbk

Thaddy:
That code should not cause that. Try to compile with line info on as well (same page as heaptrc.)

ASerge:

--- Quote from: tambok on October 14, 2018, 10:03:19 am ---I tried to make one simple test.
1 stringgrid, 1 button and 1 opendialog.
i just make  procedure:
and the error still exist.

Does anyone know why this error message appears?

--- End quote ---
I did the same and there's no mistake. So either the data is unusual, or you showed us not all the source code, and the error is somewhere out there.

tambok:

--- Quote from: ASerge on October 14, 2018, 10:32:50 am ---I did the same and there's no mistake. So either the data is unusual, or you showed us not all the source code, and the error is somewhere out there.

--- End quote ---

Hi ASerge,
i dont know, i only created one procedure as a test and simply waited it about 1 minute.

--- Quote from: Thaddy on October 14, 2018, 10:26:00 am ---That code should not cause that. Try to compile with line info on as well (same page as heaptrc.)

--- End quote ---

Hi Taddy, thank you.
with line info, how to do that?

tbk

Thaddy:
In lazarus:
Project options --> Compiler Options -->Debugging-->Display line numbers in runtime-error backtracing (-gl)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version