Forum > macOS / Mac OS X

Mojave (10.14) - Id:file not found: /usr/lib/crt1.10.5.o error

(1/4) > >>

Hansaplast:

Just switched to Mojave (10.14) and thought I'd share an issue I ran into.

I found that the XCode commandline tools no longer seems to include crt1.x.y.o, triggering the "Id:file not found: /usr/lib/crt1.10.5.o error" when trying to compile Lazarus (SVN, from command line).

To compile my Lazarus from SVN, I then manually re-installed the (wrong) command-line tools of 10.13. You can download it from the Apple Developers website. You'll need to login with your AppleID first, after that use this link if you can't find it.
Without it, Lazarus will not compile.

Even after re-installing the command-line tools for 10.14, I keep getting the "text-based stub ... and library file ... are out of sync" warning when compiling from the command line, like this example:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks//CoreFoundation.framework/CoreFoundation.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks//CoreFoundation.framework/CoreFoundation are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.

Lazarus IDE does compile now though and it does run - hope this is useful to anyone.

Hansaplast:
So on 2 different computers, I have found that we have 2 options;

1) Add the following line to fpc.cfg (/etc/fpc.cfg)

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ----XR/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk

2) Or install macOS 10.13 Command-line tools

This second option produces a bunch of "text-based stub ... and library file ... are out of sync" messages.

The end result is the same; issues with some of the controls.
For example; I cannot scroll through the property rows in Object inspector (nothing works; scroll wheel, moving the scrollbar, or by using cursor keys). After some testing this seems StringGrid related?

skalogryz:
Can you scroll at TMemo?
What’s your system preferences for scoll bars? “Always show”?

Hansaplast:
Hi Skalogryz,

The problem already occurs with the Object Inspector.
If a property is not in the visible area, then there is no way I can reach it - not with wheel mouse, scrollbar or arrow keys  :'(
Based on your suggestion I did test the 3 option (restarting the IDE every single time after changing a setting), but the effect remains the same for all 3 options (Automatic, When scrolling, Always).

TMemo, TListbox, and TTreeview seem to scroll correctly.

skalogryz:
Can you scroll TTreeView?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version